Report: "aaay" and "[P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10"
Name of player: aaay
[P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10

SteamID: Nothing comes up when I search for either names. I think the SteamID finder is broken.

Time in GMT: About 19:15 - 19:45

Server: v33x

Summary: Players in question started insulting each other

Evidence: I didn't have time to sort it, but here are all pictures. Some may not have enough evidence, or are not related.
Album
Okay, I admit to offending him at times. However not the amount of times he did to me.
He was been homophobic for a start, saying I should have a dick up my ass, which as most of you know I am gay, and this took offense to me.
I said this is homophobic and he said you should learn stuff in what homophobic means, and called me 10 at times. He then pmed me shortly, saying Gays should die. Later on I gave him a tip. I said "Ill give you a tip. Don't tell people homophobic stuff, because one day you might get physically hurt." Which is true. And he replied in the a way I predicted from him. He called me a stalker and if I would come over to his house he would physically harm me. And I was a Prick apparently. So I had enough and was going to go onto another server, but he came along and said more, which retorted to me staying. Until the server crash, atleast.

And thats just a little bit.

William Farmery

Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
Both users banned. Thank you.
(08-10-2015, 07:09 PM)WilliamFarmery10 Wrote: Okay, I admit to offending him at times. However not the amount of times he did to me.
He was been homophobic for a start, saying I should have a *** up my ass, which as most of you know I am gay, and this took offense to me. He then pmed me shortly, saying Gays should die. Later on I gave him a tip. I said "Ill give you a tip. Don't tell people homophobic stuff, because one day you might get physically hurt." Which is true. And he replied in the a way I predicted from him. He called me a stalker and if I would come over to his house he would physically harm me. And I was a Prick apparently. So I had enough and was going to go onto another server, but he came along and said more, which retorted to me staying. Until the server crash, atleast.

William Farmery

Yeah, I can agree on this. Aaay was insulting William more than William was insulting aaay.

Since they both got banned, I'm requesting an extension, possibly longer for aaay.
EDIT: Suarez responded while I was typing. Nevermind this.
(08-10-2015, 07:09 PM)WilliamFarmery10 Wrote: He then pmed me shortly, saying Gays should die. And I was a Prick apparently. So I had enough and was going to go onto another server, but he came along and said more, which retorted to me staying. Until the server crash, atleast.

Hold on kiddo, you know what the problem is with half your statement?

He is perma banned from Limelight so he didn't join at all, The fact is you actually never left the server so therefore you're lying.

May i refer you back to the rules of this section?

Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

Also he didn't PM you at all. Thats completely false. Unless you can provide screenshot evidence. He called you a "prick" because you kept saying you was going to leave but then got your friends involved with this dispute instead of leaving. Why did you stay in the server after he started insulting you? That's like getting hit in the face and then going back to the kid punching you and asking him to do it again.
What are you on about? Who was perma banned? What?
Kind Regards,

"I said this is homophobic and he said you should learn stuff in what homophobic means, and called me 10 at times. He then pmed me shortly, saying Gays should die."
Suarez any chance an admin can check logs before recent server crash this person is COMPLETELY lying which is perma ban consequence. I have not pm'd this person saying this at all nor did I call him a stalker.
Im sure you called me a stalker. Or something that would be towards that. You did call me 10.
Kind Regards,

Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub