report: Kitty Goes Crazy
Name of player: Kitty Goes Crazy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77069225

Time in GMT: Can't remember. (sorry<3)

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and one of my friends wanted to go the president, and have a talk. But as we noticed that there wasn't any nexus secretary or somebody to take care of the job, we decided to leave again. But as we wanted to leave, this guy came and tased both of us, saying that we trespassed. I do belive that I have enough evidence to prove, that he is wrong and just wanted a reason to tase us, without any logical reason.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izx2xfSjeBo
Player Report Accepted.
The user in question has been issued with a four hour Police Officer blacklist, as you was not trespassing.
Permament Law No. 5 States. "Non-Government Officials are not allowed to pass the Nexus desk or its designated boundaries unless they have an appointment" You did not pass the desk thus was not trespassing.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Approved
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub