Advanced Keypad Issues
Question 
I'm sure I'm just having a noob moment.. but..

When I make a fading door and set the keypad as 'Self' and 'Team' bypass, only I can use it.
(so if I'm police, SWAT, etc and set a team access keypad it just doesn't allow the others access to the keypad)

Also if I make a dupe (with a self access keypad) and respawn it, then it doesn't allow me access to the keypad (self access), it's as if it's someone elses keypad that I do not have access to.

However, I have an old nexus dupe that I can spawn (made by someone else and I tweaked) that the keypad works fine when spawned (self and team access enabled)

Any ideas?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(08-07-2015, 08:52 AM)RIC0H Wrote: I'm sure I'm just having a newbie moment.. but..

When I make a fading door and set the keypad as 'Self' and 'Team' bypass, only I can use it.
(so if I'm police, SWAT, etc and set a team access keypad it just doesn't allow the others access to the keypad)

Pretty sure it should allow them. There have been no reports that it didn't work. Are you sure you checked the box?

(08-07-2015, 08:52 AM)RIC0H Wrote: Also if I make a dupe (with a self access keypad) and respawn it, then it doesn't allow me access to the keypad (self access), it's as if it's someone elses keypad that I do not have access to.

Advanced keypad gets broken after dupe, you have to use the normal keypad tool if you want it too work after dupe.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.