Unban after a few years
Your name: Fluxx

Your ban ID: 20845

Banned by: Console

Reason: Threatening to DDoS.

Involved: A couple admins and i THINK Soul.

Why we should unban you: I am EXTERMELY sorry for ever acting immature and "skiddish" on your server, i fully understand that threatening to launch a DDoS is unacceptable and i have faced the conquences for being a idiot. I was young and i always used to get into tantrums due to my anger problems which have now been fully worked out. I understand that is not a excuse for threating your community AT ALL but i really feel that now i am more mature and civilized i can be a benificial player on your community.When i was banned i was 12, Im now 16. I hope to be a part of this community once again. I am explicitly begging for you to change your mind about me. I promise to be mature about all the situations i may encounter on this server.

Im sorry for the hard time i gave to Fearless's Admins, Developers and network staff for the threat i gave out, I will apologize to everyone personally if you come forward and tell me, I will do this if im unbanned or the ban stays put.

Thank you for reading.

(Ps: This is the only account email i could remember.)
I don't quite see why I should unban someone who threatened to ruin the fun for everyone. I am denying your unban request because there was no reason to make toxic threats to the Fearless Community like you did.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub