CodedBrain (Mavis) promoted to developer
Congrats codedbrian
Can't we all agree to disagree?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Ciryl
(08-06-2015, 12:28 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Would you stop ass-licking, and be mature? If you don't like Ciryls opinion, then simply ignore it

Ass-licking who exactly? Because I'm defending a community I enjoy playing? How exactly does that benefit me? Oh wait it doesn't.

(08-06-2015, 12:30 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Irrelevant comments?
the fuck I stated his past it's totally relevant if this person has threatend FL is the past and caused havoc then what makes you think he won't do it again?

I'm only stating the facts of the situation and I hope others are not as blind as you and can see that aswell.

Well, you could have been a little more constructive about it or at least respectful. I agree with what you are saying, the way conduct yourself is really immature.

OT: I'm finished now, congratulations again Mavis.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Baskingner
Why not be happy? He gave up his community for this, he is bringing futureRP to fearless had to give up most of his staff and you still fucking whine.
Things happend but if someone is willing to make such sacrifices to bring you updates and bring you a new gamemode in my opinion you should just shut up and see what the future brings.
Have a nice day
The following 4 users Like Leon Jenkins's post:
  • DVN, Baskingner, Evanswachtz, Tomo
(08-06-2015, 12:13 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:45 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Snip
Been here 3 years or so now and I do believe i care for the community, reason i state that he's getting deperate is because this person was demoted for giving himself admin, leaking information, leaking the gamemode and made threats towards FL on numerous occasions and yet soul decides to re-promote him as he has no more developers to fall back on.. it's upsetting so before stepping up to the plate please know what you're talking about.

If you do care for the community you do have a very strange way of expressing yourself. Now the above post is actually constructive and supported with an argument unlike your previous comments.

Soul disagreed from the first second with his demotion so its only natural that he is re-promoted once the people who voted for his demotion left. As for Mavis, he is a very active developer who puts a lot of work in this community, so i think he deserves some more respect then the shitposts about him.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • DVN, Leon Jenkins, MasterNoda
Or can't we cut the discussions and leave the history behind? I made some mistakes due the previous team's behaviour. Done. Now I am back on track, new name new chances. Even when I was demoted I couldn't leave the community. And as you see, I'm hyped to bring updates and bugfixes to help. And I will continue that for the next few years.
The following 9 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN, Suarez, Marvin, Leon Jenkins, NightHawkd, Baskingner, MasterNoda, Tomo,
(08-06-2015, 01:35 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: Or can't we cut the discussions and leave the history behind? I made some mistakes due the previous team's behaviour. Done. Now I am back on track, new name new chances. Even when I was demoted I couldn't leave the community. And as you see, I'm hyped to bring updates and bugfixes to help. And I will continue that for the next few years.

Mavis, I remember when you were a first timer on FL. You ain't a bad lad, though you have (as you stated) taken some action that I didn't agree with. I hope you're going to be fantastic addition to FL and I wish you the outmost luck in the future.

Sdenote: History is important to remember, so that we can learn from it and don't make the same mistakes again. 

Best Regards
The following 2 users Like Davidson's post:
  • James_Gaff, Freezak
Welcome back, Mavis!
Congrats man!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Mavis, You deserve this. Even though you maded some mistakes, you can learn from this.