Website maintenance performed
Smile 
As many of you will have noticed the website was down for several hours due to maintenance. The website has been transferred over to a brand new, more powerful, machine. This webserver is replacing the old one which has been running for about two years.

This one is using the latest technology and has a lot more resources. Hopefully it will perform faster in terms of page loading times.

It took a few hours longer because of my lack of experience with Linux and the fact the database was struggling to copy over.
There might be some minor issues left, but most of the website should work like a charm!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Rossi, MacTavish, DVN, Suarez, Imperator, Grunt
Lovely!
Good Cheese
Noice
There's a few issue, some features still don't work like the built in, forum Steam ID finder and Ban/Blacklist page won't load any new searches.

None-the-less great work, and thanks!
Posts post a lot faster now!
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • DVN, MacTavish
So much faster loading now, nice
MyBB updated to the latest version too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Great news! Only one problem for me though, I cannot get up the main forum page, it just will not load and instead makes me download some sort of index file thing, any ideas?
Nice! Linux shouldn't be hard to get used to. Hopefully the minor issues get fixed.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Flares