Need the communities help.
Smile 
Hey all, 

Please do take your time to read this, it kind of means a lot to me.. Wink

A while back, my name, TroubledTroll, was known, and had a bad reputation. I was banned about 8 times (1 big ban). This big ban, was done with the help of my other friend. Mass rule breaking. which resulted in my 10th ban. I broke NLR, Killed the then president and took over, RDM'd etc. This resulted in my 10th ban. Noting my other bans were very minor ones, when i was newbie Smile such as NLR/CDM? [maybe CDM]. This 10th ban received me a sentence of 5 months. 5 months ago i was a very different person #CollegeStarter. This server has a lot of thing that make it special, which no server will ever have. For example, for my 10th ban, i got 5 months, not permanent. In fact, it was my last chance. My LAST chance. You know what this means? I was forgiven for my stupidness. Forgiven... the most hardest thing to do.. forgive. 5 months later from my ban date i return, infact i returned to a changed fearless community, but that didn't stop me from not having fun and helping others/guiding them. This server saved me. Now i'm going to pay it back, by giving my support all the way. I'm not saying this... i will do it. the fact that i have college, ''the biggest time of your life'', and i'm playing/supporting fearless and members, is a big thing to me. Hopefully you'll understand. Me sitting here. At 2.58 AM. I am now a completely different person. I'm willing to give more to the server, cash wise, in fact i come from a poor family, working class, I took out my rage/anger in this peaceful server, naively. But it's weird... after a while. It turned ME peaceful. I can come on the server... play awesome RP... see new people coming and playing... reminding me the time of when i was a newbie.. CDMing.. Breaking NLR... 

The server didn't only forgive me, but changed me. I made bad friends, good ones too... I learnt that i have responsibilities... and that my actions affect everyone. Thus, i have affected everyone then. Now, i'm back. I plan to stay, and i need your help. Not only Staff... but as a community. You truely don't know how much something means to you until it's taken away from you... which happened. Thankfully i'm back. I thanks Soul for having amazing staff, this guy knows what he's doing and special thanks for the then staff and the current. I'm very thankful for this server, i'm very happy with this server and i want to fit in again... not as a badly reputed person, but a good one... i want to help anyone and everyone, so any problems you have... i'll help. who needs the @ function when you can just /Pm Troll Smile . Honestly, this server is a lot. To the owner i may be no one... just someone who plays and pays. To the staff.. .Just someone or a friend...  but to the community... i want to be everyones' bestfriend. 

So this is where i'll stop being very cheesy and ask for your help.

Will you forgive me for all that i've done in the past, and accept me, like a new person... Allow me to guide you as well as guiding me, being brothers? With trust? 

... You see...trust is an issue, hard to get... easy to lose... and i've lost it long time ago... now i have to earn it back... it'll be a long journey... but it's better than no journey. And to begin with it... I want you all to trust me. Trust me with the fact, what you have read is all, truely, from my heart. It's not there to rise me anywhere.

I wish all my Fearless Brothers/Sisters an amazing time here, thanks for reading this.
TroubledTroll,
[Ruthio]
Welcome back to the community!
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Welcome back man!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I forgive ya. Welcome back.
Welcome back, fresh start buddy. Enjoy your stay.
How can we not forgive you when you just poured your guys, heart and soul out to us?

In favor of forgiveness.

Welcome back Troll!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]