Ikaros out
Hello hello,

My name is Ikaros, aka Decay.

Little about me; I joined back in 2012 I managed pretty well didnt get any " newbie bans " Though I did get banned a coupple of times. I eventually got permed I took it all in and about a year later I made a new steam account and double accounted. I got busted for it and banned again. I made my appeal just over a year ago and it got approved. I came back to FL and about 6 months later I was promoted to a Moderator and then Administrator wich I resigned from a month ago.

Why am I leaving? It saddens me to see that FL has come to this. Its a community i've spent alot of hours on. I have 2800 hours on the server, 26 RPP's and going from perma banned to admin in under a year is something I take huge pride in. But seeing how most of the staff left for a new community im following them as all of my friends wich I played on FL with is going over. I really hope that FL will manage again and I hope Soul will improve with it.

I'm not gonna make a list of people, as they know very well who they are.

I've met some of my best friends in this community and I still hold respect for FL, but nothing lasts forever.

Goodbye.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
See ya man! You seemed like a cool guy Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Best of luck with anything you do, have fun on the other side. Cya bud!
U were awesome

-Ariana Grande
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Decay
Unlucky mate to see you go in the fall, but it happens, I suppose.
I wish you the best of luck in the future Smile.
Bye mate. Have fun over there.
Best of luck.
You were a great admin, thanks for keeping the servers clean for everyone when you were a mod/admin. Smile