Suarez promoted to moderator
(08-01-2015, 02:27 PM)General Rickets Wrote: and it begins heh
 Zecon
not an Administrator
lol...
(08-01-2015, 02:27 PM)General Rickets Wrote: and it begins heh
Congratz tuna.
The only way the decision making would be worst was if !HE! unbanned Dex and promoted him to mod #betternotgiveanyideas
Congratulations!
Ah, fuck I can't belive you've done this.

Soulripper, why are you promoting people basing on their hours on the server? You should look at their behavior before giving them suck an important place in our community.

Not only Suarez is a complete idiot and minge, but he knows absolutely NOTHING about commands or developping whatsoever.

I'm not the only one that thinks that. I could give you plenty of examples if you want me to.

Suarez and I used to be administrators on server together. He was so bad at administrating (banning permanently random people for no reason) that he multiplied by 2 the rate of DDOSes on that server, as well as causing an uprising in the staff team that caused the servers to shut down. 
Now I do not want any of that to happen on here which is why I'm doing this.

NOW I'M WARNING YOU! DEMOTE SUAREZ BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

If you agree with me, add #SuarezForDemote to your names, to your signature.

This is not for social networking, this is a rebellion.

-support
The following 1 user Likes Waterloo's post:
  • Internet Explorer
Grats Suarez Wink
(08-01-2015, 02:27 PM)General Rickets Wrote: and it begins heh

. O_o
Clearly some of you don't like the idea of me being promoted. Not to mention the ones that don't are no longer active. I'd appreciate it I you weren't as hostile on here, I never did it on your promotion threads.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for giving me a chance and that I can continue to help you all when you need it!
The following 4 users Like Suarez's post:
  • MacTavish, Tomo, Michael, Ivan Tempski