BR on Rigz
Name of player: Rigz

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:136177008

Time in GMT: Dont Remember

Server: v33x

Summary: Player had been minging around, was attacking a cop with a baton and when i handcuffed him and had him at gunpoint he broke fearRP, ran away and purposly ran into traffic to avoid being arrested.

[b]Evidence[Image: 1Im9poc.jpg]
[/b]

[Image: Va7mhcQ.jpg]

[Image: 33dhFZJ.jpg]
I was on the server when all this happened, he did even more stuff like RDM'ing, for example he killed me even though I did nothing. He also CDM'ed another player. If I remember correctly during the time DanManc was a police sergeant he disconnected to get his car out of the impound. But it'd be better if DanManC approved this.
(07-31-2015, 03:51 AM)MrBigSneeze Wrote: I was on the server when all this happened, he did even more stuff like RDM'ing, for example he killed me even though I did nothing. He also CDM'ed another player. If I remember correctly during the time DanManc was a police sergeant he disconnected to get his car out of the impound. But it'd be better if DanManC approved this.

10-4. He and his little BMW were baiting cops, CDMing people, breaking fearRP and so on.
Approved Rigz
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub