Please, the Team of fearless.
Your name: (Steam friends name)General weed

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)60216

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL] Rolorox

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)Multiple RDM, spawnkilling an officer. Final Chance done.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Me and admin.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)It was a time ago now, and i hope i can get unbanned. it was a mistake i dident do, but if i did it a am sorry about that, and if i will got unbanned i will promise the hole team i will not do that misstake again,before the ban was a while since the second I had and I hope I can become unbannad, so please the team of Fearless Rp can i got unbanned Smile. From General Weed.
Thank you for making this appeal. I also thank you for waiting the required time before making an unban request after your first denial as stated. I will post the rule below for reference.

"Ban time over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials."

You were banned on 2015-03-30 04:01:14 so it has been 4 months since your ban and denial. I feel that this has hopefully given you enough time to mature and understand the rules you broke.

Therefor I will lift this ban. But understand, as you are now unbanned you are still on your final chance. We expect that you will not break the rules again, of course accidents do happen so do not be to afraid. If you feel like you are doing something that might be against the rules or have any questions about the new rule set feel free to ask in game or contact me personally. I would be glad to help!

With that being said please make sure to read the rules upon returning to the server, and of course have fun!

Unban request Approved, player has waited out his suspension and shows remorse for his actions.