pr
Name of player:[FL:RP] Stomm

SteamID

Time in GMT: 7:30ish

Server: v33x

Summary: Pulled him over for a speeding offence and he sat in the car ignoring my orders repeatedly to get out the car, claiming that I "was not clear enough". After he got out, he kept giving me $1 at a time, when I said I would arrest him for not paying it in a timely manner, he immediately dived in his car and sped off, claiming that because my gun was lowered at the time, it was not breaking fear RP. While this part was not recorded, he admitted speeding off while I had my gun out and lowered in OOC afterwards.

Evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXumWpsK...e=youtu.be
[Image: VNjbwLe.png]
[Image: SIpedFW.png]
[Image: FL9PmfF.png]
[Image: Be3dBDg.png]
[Image: antSiPF.png]
I pointed Him out to this
DoomDude1 Wrote:FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger

Two officers had weapons to their sides, one a Glock and one a MP5. It takes no more than .2 seconds to raise that weapon, and right as he got inside his vehicle they had their weapons up.

Before, we had a chat:
Console Wrote:(PM) To [FL:RP] Stomm: Can we not break fearRP?
(PM) [FL:RP] Stomm: I didn't, his gun was down
(PM) To [FL:RP] Stomm: It takes .2 seconds for him to bring his gun out. You did.
(PM) [FL:RP] Stomm: It was clearly down and he did not issue any orders once he
brought it back up, he just opened fire.

(PM) To [FL:RP] Stomm: It does not matter if his weapons was down. He had it out. 
(PM) [FL:RP] Stomm: I've never seen that ever listed
I would like to start out by saying that I was unaware of the Sergeant with his MP5. I was only aware of the Officer with his gun at his side, in a position that was not a danger to me. It takes well over the .2 seconds DanManC claims it takes to bring a gun up from a resting position into a firing position, and accurately fire it. If, however, the Officer were to just start blindly firing without regards as to a target, this time could be reduced, but not to the .2 seconds DanManC is claiming.

I was never told to get back out of the car or stop the car when I got back in, as they just opened fire immediately. I entered the vehicle because he was irate about me paying the fine with the $1 bills I had, I felt it would be best to leave before he got violent.

In regards to the video, I was helping to clear up his confusion, because he was addressing me as Police, which I was clearly not. It was not until he told me to exit the vehicle that I did so promptly.
lol
(07-21-2015, 08:31 AM)Stomm Wrote: I would like to start out by saying that I was unaware of the Sergeant with his MP5. I was only aware of the Officer with his gun at his side, in a position that was not a danger to me. It takes well over the .2 seconds DanManC claims it takes to bring a gun up from a resting position into a firing position, and accurately fire it. If, however, the Officer were to just start blindly firing without regards as to a target, this time could be reduced, but not to the .2 seconds DanManC is claiming.

I was never told to get back out of the car or stop the car when I got back in, as they just opened fire immediately. I entered the vehicle because he was irate about me paying the fine with the $1 bills I had, I felt it would be best to leave before he got violent.

In regards to the video, I was helping to clear up his confusion, because he was addressing me as Police, which I was clearly not. It was not until he told me to exit the vehicle that I did so promptly.

The moment I said that if you didn't pay the full fine immediately I would just arrest you for refusing to pay the fine in a timely manner, you got straight in your car and sped off. You've already admitted I had my weapon out and you got in the car and drove off despite clearly being told what to do. Also I never fired any shots.

In the video it's very clear that I'm saying "please step out of the vehicle". Since I also said "step out of the vehicle" there's little excuse there.

I think very little actually needs to be said, you've already admitted both in game and on the forums that you drove off from me despite me having my weapon out because you felt that it being lowered meant you could get away with it.
I was struck multiple times by gunfire. Someone at the situation fired.

When I left I was not under FearRP because your gun was in a safe position and not a danger to me.

I also did leave the vehicle as soon as you stated that you were addressing me.
lol
(07-21-2015, 08:08 PM)Stomm Wrote: I was struck multiple times by gunfire. Someone at the situation fired.

When I left I was not under FearRP because your gun was in a safe position and not a danger to me.

I also did leave the vehicle as soon as you stated that you were addressing me.

I believe the sergeant had fired at you.

His gun was to his side, and the sergeant had his MP5 lowered. Like I said it doesn't take long for them to raise their weapon, and it is in that fraction of a second your life is in danger.

Who did you think he was talking to? He was standing at the front of your vehicle with a pistol aimed at you saying "Get out of the vehicle" multiple times. I see no excuses there.
Some people use all the wiggle room they can in situations, trying everything they can to talk their way out. That is what was happening, a lot of people do similar things. I was not attempting to flee, I was being obstinate as the situation was fairly calm, except for the fact that his first reaction to a simple speeding violation is ordering people out of a car at gunpoint.
lol
So because you were ordered out at gunpoint and they were talking to you you thought it would be the perfect time to jump in your car and floor it and think they didn't care that you left; that you were dismissed?
That was never said by me at any point.

I already stated why I left and why I felt FearRP was not applicable in that case.
lol
(07-23-2015, 03:14 AM)Stomm Wrote: That was never said by me at any point.

I already stated why I left and why I felt FearRP was not applicable in that case.

So you are saying you sped off while I had my weapon lowered because you felt fear RP did not apply?
Okay thank you for filling in the gaps in my evidence with your confessions.