Unban REQUEST AFTER A YEAR BAN
Your name: 

SAMTHEALBINO

Your ban ID: 53193

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: RDM attempt, attempting to suicide to avoid me. Only here to troll about. 11th ban.

Involved: There was the person who i RDMED but his name is unknown as this is nearly a year ago, him and the staff member who's names above. 

Why we should unban you: 
I feel like when i used to play CITY RP i only went on to troll but when i got banned for a year and a half i was gutted i really like the server as there is no other rp server like it. I have tried since the ban to find a good rp server but Fearless has the best with strict rules and admins. I feel like the year ban was very unfair as i know i rdmed and when was spoken to ran off but that was back when i loved to troll now i play role play to actually role play. I play Altis life but it is nothing like CITY RP i miss city rp it was a good community i feel that after nearly a year now of being banned that the ban should be lifted and that i have learnt my lesson. I was a regular player and when i played the server i loved every minute of it. PEACE 
You went on our servers to troll and it took you eleven bans to realise that you enjoy our servers.

I do not support an unban.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Enzyme is currently away and to my understanding, he won't be able to reply to this unban request. I believe he returns next week.

Your patience is appreciated.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
So you think the ban is unfair, because you don't troll anymore? I don't see how that makes the ban unfair mate. It is quite irrelevant. But as Nacreas has said, Enzyme will be back soon. I suggest you put a little more work into this unban and prove to Enzyme that you really have changed and would like a second chance.
I think a year of a ban is enough to show that i am ready to be unbanned. If i really just wanted to go back on to troll would i really put time and effort into and unban request and of waited a year to do so.
I'm afraid that I'm far from convinced that you deserve another chance.

I don't see any benefit to it, as you're too much of a risk; something you've proven time after time.
Your record speaks for yourself and I feel it's not time yet to give you yet another chance. If you got anything you want to add then go ahead. A final decision will be made in a day or so.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]