Unban Request
Your name: Mr. Oblichicken

Your ban ID: All of my bans. All of these happened approximately 3 years ago.

Banned by:

Console
Console
Dryblood
Dryblood
Pechvarry
StillAlive
Pechvarry
MikeyTheFox
Pechvarry
Killjoy
Andreas
[FL:CSS] s.J.
MikeyTheFox

Reason:

Double Accounting
DDOS
10 bans.

Involved:

a-

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

All right. I know, a lot of bans. I will explain the three permanent bans now.

DDOS - I... genuinely have no idea why I have a DDOS ban on my record. According to [FL] Wood, you can check if people have been DDOS'ing you. If that is true, then please check, because I never DDOS'ed you.

Double Accounting - This ban took place when I was logged onto my brothers account (Me and my brother use to share the same computer) and just randomly tried joining your servers, I was aware that I was banned but I forgot that my brother was still logged in. It sounds stupid, I know...

10 Bans - And finally, the one that will more than likely stop me from ever being unbanned, but I wont be a pessimist and instead be hopeful that the Gods of Fearless will look down on me and see the new and improved me! These bans came around when I was young, and an idiot I really want another chance with Fearless as I love the server so dearly! <3 But yeah, I think I was around 11 when I joined and 11 when I got banned. It's unfortunate that this happened as I really enjoyed my time at Fearless. I know I have a lot of bans, but all of this happened 3 years ago. I didn't intend to cause grief, at least I don't think I did, the community at Fearless was brilliant, as was the gamemode they were developing, I really want another shot to play on their servers again and I hope you'll grant me that shot. There isn't any other roleplay like Fearless and that's what makes it so special to me.

Even if you didn't read everything I said, I hope you understand how much I want to be unbanned.

Thanks for reading this! Smile

~Connor
Case under review.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Sup,

Kinda remember this, you just got caught for a lot of smaller offences that added up to an eventual perm which would have been agreed on by multiple staff members before handing out the ban. But it was a long time ago.

Anyway just passing through, good luck with your unban.
(07-31-2015, 12:45 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Sup,

Kinda remember this, you just got caught for a lot of smaller offences that added up to an eventual perm which would have been agreed on by multiple staff members before handing out the ban. But it was a long time ago.

Anyway just passing through, good luck with your unban.
Thanks!
 Smile
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]