Report: [FL:RP] Blurr
Name of player[FL:RP] Blurr

SteamID:      [FL:RP] Blurr STEAM_0:0:68019350
Time in GMT: Around 10:30pm - 10:45pm (17.07.2015)
Server: v2d
Summary
Im actually suprised what kind of playstyle some people use, even with 2000 hours they still can be like an asshole (sorry for that word though, but i feel like i cant describe it better and faster than that).
It was not much, but i think by talking about a player with 2000 Ingame Hours its necessary to post this. 

Me and my friend wanted to create a little Car Shop/Station inside the city. We did this a few times outside at MTL, but with only two players there these houses/areas are too big and also, its too far away so nobody was visiting it at all. If someone came, they always only came to raid cause we took the MTL area. So we thought a little shop would be better. Even my Job said "Car Inspector" as you can see in the screens.

We drove into a normal building next to supermarket etc, and when my friend was in to open the door for my car, the Player Blurr just ran in after i was inside, bought the doors, locked them, ran infront of them and went afk. Actually, if Blurr will answer to this, he will say, that he bought it before we were in. But: Theres one simple logical proof: How can i drive into the shop with my car while my friend opens it for us, when he already bought it? Doenst make sense. the only way to lock me with my car in there was to buy and lock the doors after it. Simple. So when we were in there, i just thought he wants to troll us, so i kept on building my props in there for 1 or 1:30 minutes. Then i realized he realy was afk, so i tried to call an admin. No admin came and after 4 mins he came back, telling us that we need to ask admins wether we are allowed to drive a car into a building. Actually if this is right, im sorry, i didnt knew that i need to ask an admin wether i can drive my BMW in to the car shop to make it look better than with only props, so i regret my decision there if its rulebreaking. Additionally, how shall Blurr know wether we have admins permission or not? 

So after he came back, he threatened us with an admin and he said "I locked you in there and im waiting for an admin". But later, he just told me he realy was afk, after i said that im going to post that in the forums. He probably regretted his behavior there. But as i realy acted serious and no admin seemed to come, he let me and my friend out, saying that we shall give him this place because "he wanted it before we drove/walked in". I got into my car and just said that he will see in the forums due to his childish behavior. He probably was angry and ran infront of my car to die. Then he was that cheeky that he even said "nice CDM". WHAT? A 2000 Hour Player runs in front of my car, dies and then says "nice CDM"? Please...
Later he tried to apologize to me, but as he still said he did nothing wrong and as he was still holding on the sentence "i owned the house before because i can even though im not right", i see no other possibility than posting this here. I also blocked him on steam, im not interested to play with people like him. He even said taht i should watch my mouth, but i think its the other way around...

Evidence:
Unfortunately, my Nvidea Gefore Shadowplace didnt work like it should, so dont have any video stuff. Otherwise i would have evidence without a single gap. 
Also, its quite unlucky that i didnt screenshotted the props me and my friend spawned in there while he was 4 minutes afk. I spawned a carlift and we also had a few cars on the side which were there for selling. But me and my friend can spawn that again if it proofs anything. 

[Image: 66jb4s33gku.jpg]
[Image: k78s71sk4yw1.jpg]
[Image: noi97epenljh.jpg]
[Image: 1hehts5kec.jpg]
[Image: pia1nr4gwibn.jpg]
[Image: umzy3buqonjt.jpg]
[Image: 5rh1lexpimd9.jpg]
[Image: lhcbeab1ib8r.jpg]
[Image: 9dpqbtqi8q2.jpg]
[Image: qzlu7xunc1av.jpg]
[Image: fchmswnef1.jpg]
[Image: g6z1swgjbmit.jpg]
[Image: v3zrqxsnxnad.jpg]
[Image: kmd99kpzizj4.jpg]
[Image: 4xkcq2jgdo4t.jpg]
[Image: wm1bdha2xjg.jpg]
I was walking around then though I wanted to build an RP, I saw that you drove your car into the building and I went in and told you that you need staff approval, you then ignored me and I called Pred, I waited a while and then went AFK to get a drink. I came back and open the doors after I told you again that you need approval to drive your car in, you then removed the props and I kept the the door open and let you out with the car, you ignored me and I then stood there, I went AFK and forgot to unlock the doors before I went to get a drink. I am sorry for not unlocking the doors to let you out yet before I went AFK you never told me you wanted to get out. You looked at me then carried on building. So I called Pred to try and see if he would allow you to leave the car in the building and if he did, I never meant no harm I would have sold you the doors if you wanted them, I just wanted to build a RP and you had your car inside, from what others have told me and what has happened in the past to others you need approval to drive a car into a building such as Flea Market, Cub Foods, and that shop. 

You then said that you was going to post a player report, when you got the car out the building, I was very curious on what rule I broke. I ran after the car shouting what did I do wrong, what rule did I break? I accidentally found myself in front of the car and injured. I didn't mean to run in front of the car yet you did walk over my body killing me, it was a accident and I didn't intend to get injured, I was just trying to ask what rule I broke.

I am sorry for running in front of the car it was a simple mistake yet you did walk over me and didn't call a medic. I did class it as CDM at the time yet it wasn't.
I did sort of clip the front corner of the car yet I was trying to run along side it and I though you would have used space to break and at least tell me why you were going to post a player report.

Picture of me dead after he walked over my injured body
[Image: CpSZBez.jpg]

EDIT:
I know it dose look like I did walk in front of the car yet I though I was walking along side it, I obviously ran to fast and managed to find myself near the front of the car on the side and I managed to clip the car causing me to become injured. I am sorry that I did this, it was a accident. At the time I thought I was walking along side the car that's why I called it CDM. You did indeed walk over my body when I was injured though. I am sorry about me becoming injured. I thought I was no were near become injured. It was a accident and I didn't mean it.

It was a bit rude on how before the CDM you said you were posting a player report on me for acting like a 12 year old kid. I was just trying to call a admin to give you permission to have the car inside, if he didn't grant it I would have built my RP yet Pred never came and you drove the car out. I would have let you out straight away if I didn't go AFK yet you ignored me when I told you about the car and needing permission the first time (before I went AFK) and then came back and told you and then you asked me to open the doors in which case I did. 

The fact you ignored me and then carried on building before I went AFK I sat there waiting for Pred 2-3 minutes then I went to get a drink, I came back to see there was no response and you never said to me that you wanted me to open the doors so you could leave, I told you about needing permission then you simply asked me to open the doors and there you left.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player ([FL:RP] Blurr,
STEAM_0:0:68019350) .

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team