Resignation/Departure
Cya Nevy!

Goodbye Nev. You can proudly wear the Veteran-tag, knowing that you've truly earned it.
Good luck in life and wherever you end up. See you around.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
bye mate best of luck Sad
It's a shame to see you go, I've already talked to you IG about it and I can understand why, but you'll be missed.. One less proud American, what is this community coming too.. We need more freedom. (especially from people like Enzyme cuz they are norwegian and mean (<3)).
The following 2 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Benporium, Burnett
Cya Nev, good luck in the future. It is such a shame seeing a lot of administrators resigning lately :/
It is such a shame to see you leave Nevy, you have been a brilliant staff member and I wish you all the best for what every you are looking into doing next.
I just found this:

Sad
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Shame to see someone with such a large tenure working for and with the community leave. I'm sure you'll be missed, best of luck in the future mate.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I get back and this is what i see?

I shall be messageing you on steam!
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Nevy.. Just why?
Hope you will benefit from your new life style.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander