Report: Proxen
Name of player: Proxen

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:19471988

Time in GMT: 12:10 AM GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: While standing in the Nexus I had a man in a suit approach me and threaten my life. I thought nothing of it until I heard him load ammo right in front of me and as he backed to the Nexus door he drew a gun and ran. A few minutes later he was caught down the street and I was left to deal with the situation. As I was warranting him he was attempting to bribe me with his release and I jokingly told him that anything under $100k was a no-go (I had already warranted him by this time). After arresting him Proxen, who was next to me and clearly understood I was joking, decided to demote me for 'Accepting Bribes' when a bribe would most likely be limited to 2k under the rules and no bribe was accepted on my part (I completed the arrest and was joking with the suspect). This is not the first time Proxen has random demoted government officials.

[Image: iSdKq.jpg]
Are you serious with this or are you joking? I was there and over voice communitation you said Maybe 10K or 20k eg. you are willing to accept bribes rather than straight up arrest him. Name one more situation that I demoted while I was on that day. Admins can check those logs for proof of demotion more than onces that day. You are being corrupt and as a SWAT srg. I don't expect that from my fellow SWAT member, so I demoted you.

Long story short. You turned corrupt and open to the idea of bribes so I demoted you.

You say "I only said 100k and i was clearly joking." No, over Voice communication I heard it fully and clearly. So I don't see any abuse or rule breakage here.
Obviously I was joking since I said $100k while I was completing the arrest and laughing over voice chat when I said it (pretty sure that amount would be against server rules as well). And I'm referring to your other BR currently open on your account as I was on then while you began demoting everyone you could before the President stopped you. 

Logs show clearly that I did not accept any money for the demands of the suspect and arrested him, thus your reason for demoting me was invalid (no bribes we're accepted or honestly offered on my behalf). You knew I was joking around and demoted me anyway. I have nothing further to add unless the admins request it. 

[Image: iSdKq.jpg]
Alright, bringing a current BR into this one is out of the question. Second, doesn't matter I heard you clearly and I don't accept corruption. I have no more to say to you or about this BR unless requested. I know for a fact Im not in the wrong at all.
It all seems fine, Governmental Corruption is a valid reason for a demotion.

-Denied