BR on blazing the minge
Blazing, Perhaps the standing on injured bodies was an accident and perhaps you didn't see the weapon, but you still have not told me the RP behind everything and what you was getting out of adding a note to someone's car.

FEaRIeZz please add further evidence from the FearRP situation if possible.
(07-09-2015, 10:04 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: As for the fearRP it's clear as day that you were breaking it, the guy has a tazer on you even longer then my recording here shows, i can pull the tape if you want?

EDIT: You even got tazed in the incident and you still run and break fearRP.

Blackout, if you want the tape for the fearRP i can upload it per request.

(07-10-2015, 08:17 AM)BlackOut Wrote: Blazing, Perhaps the standing on injured bodies was an accident and perhaps you didn't see the weapon, but you still have not told me the RP behind everything and what you was getting out of adding a note to someone's car.

FEaRIeZz please add further evidence from the FearRP situation if possible.

Well actually, I was going to ask them if they wanted to buy any food in person, but then they started to act hostile towards my friend and I, so I wanted to leave a note on his car [in an attempt to break the ice] before actually leaving which I did do.
[Image: jrpM8xb.jpg]

Looking to contact me? You can find my Steam profile here.
Give me till the end of the day, will do it as soon as i get home
The user in question was not found in breach of the rules.  However these actions will be noted.

No punishment will be instated as there is no reference to any rules broken
Thank you for taking the time to write this report and helping us improve our community.

Kind Regards
Fearless Administrator
~Obay, Rolorox and BlackOut
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]