Blazing
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:60623768
Time in GMT:
23:04 ish gmt+1 for the first incident, the fearRP breakage @ 23:10 ish
Server:
33x
Summary:
propminging, standing on injured body and breaking fearRP. Don't know who the hell that other douchie chef is, but he was just as bad.

Ban 1 week minimum pls.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VPsPEwE...e=youtu.be
There was no propminge. I put a note down and wanted to put it on the bonnet, but accidentally froze it. You told me of my mistake and I fixed it by unfreezing it, yet you simply wanted to ban bait me.

I accidentally stood on the injured body because I was lagging and missed my jump. I don't know if I actually ended up jumping or if I had input lag due to my low FPS of 8, but it was totally unintentional and nothing happened as a result of this accident.

In terms of the "FearRP" claim, the officer didn't have any weapons out at first. He took out a tazer whilst I was running and so I was facing a different way, meaning I couldn't see him. When I turned a corner around my car, I saw his tazer and then stopped to comply with the rules and RP.

Clearly, you're just desperate to get others banned which I find quite unthoughtful to be honest. I obviously never meant to do these things and the fact that you were following me around like this shows that you wanted to get something out of nothing.
[Image: jrpM8xb.jpg]

Looking to contact me? You can find my Steam profile here.
Blazing, referring to the FearRP case I struggle to see how you did not see the weapon as your car was just shot by the officer prior to you walking away from him. Also could you explain to me why you would be placing notes on other people's vehicles as a 'chef'.
And onto you stepping on the injured body, I have no clue why you think it is ok to try and jump over an injured body - "I was lagging and missed my jump" - Jumping over injured bodies is slightly FailRP would you agree?

I need to know the reasons for you placing the note on the car.

- Reported player has 24hours to respond.
Excuses, excuses. I got over half an hour of footage on you two. That time you guys stomped a car with a baseball bat for no fucking reason? Got that shit on tape aswell.
inb4 the injured body died, you could have walked around? As the guy said in the vid, these chefs will most likely kill you, congratulations as you managed to actually kill the injured person, even with the warning. If you go and minge, I highly suggest you do it on some darkrp server full of 12 year olds, follow the rules or don't even bother coming at all.
(07-08-2015, 09:40 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: Name of player:
Blazing
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:60623768
Time in GMT:
23:04 ish gmt+1 for the first incident, the fearRP breakage @ 23:10 ish
Server:
33x
Summary:
propminging, standing on injured body and breaking fearRP. Don't know who the hell that other douchie chef is, but he was just as bad.

Ban 1 week minimum pls.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VPsPEwE...e=youtu.be

(07-08-2015, 11:20 PM)BlackOut Wrote: Blazing, referring to the FearRP case I struggle to see how you did not see the weapon as your car was just shot by the officer prior to you walking away from him. Also could you explain to me why you would be placing notes on other people's vehicles as a 'chef'.
And onto you stepping on the injured body, I have no clue why you think it is ok to try and jump over an injured body - "I was lagging and missed my jump" - Jumping over injured bodies is slightly FailRP would you agree?

I need to know the reasons for you placing the note on the car.

- Reported player has 24hours to respond.
I actually got in my car and then the car was shot and I jumped out of the car, moved out of the road to safety on the pavement where I stopped for the police officer. I didn't see the weapon until I was actually inside the car as my back was turned. You can see this at the end of the video, although it was cut out right as I was nodding at the police officer as he asked me to stop near the pavement.

As whatever job, you aren't always on duty and there's a lot of versatility in terms of what you could be doing. For example, I was fishing at the time and wanted to check out what was going on at the grassy fields, where that occurred.

If I can remember correctly, the area was quite cramped where I wanted to get back to my car. You can see that another player was unintentionally blocking me from actually getting to my driver's seat between my car and the other car, so I thought that I had to crouchjump over. I'd previously read the rules and didn't see anything about this there; I thought that it was something included in the laws and so shouldn't be relevant in this thread?

I think that bans are all about intention, and what this player doesn't mention is that I immediately apologised after realising that I'd actually stepped on this player, and tried my best to comply with the rules regarding the FearRP claim after realising that I was being held at gunpoint.

(07-09-2015, 06:04 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: inb4 the injured body died, you could have walked around? As the guy said in the vid, these chefs will most likely kill you, congratulations as you managed to actually kill the injured person, even with the warning. If you go and minge, I highly suggest you do it on some darkrp server full of 12 year olds, follow the rules or don't even bother coming at all.

If I really wanted to minge, then don't you think I would have done these things a lot earlier, and with intention? A "minge" doesn't spend hours selling guns, cars, medical supplies etc, spending a long time on the server with regard to the time period in which I joined simply to minge.

You told me that my note was frozen and I unfroze it for you [it was the other chef who went and proppushed the car with the note]. I also apologised to one of you after I realised my mistake and kept my nose clean after that.

reason for placing the note?
As for the fearRP it's clear as day that you were breaking it, the guy has a tazer on you even longer then my recording here shows, i can pull the tape if you want?

EDIT: You even got tazed in the incident and you still run and break fearRP.

Blackout, if you want the tape for the fearRP i can upload it per request.
(07-09-2015, 09:32 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: reason for placing the note?

To add a message like anyone else would? If I wanted to prop push, prop minge or whatever then I would have used a bigger prop or something.