Unblacklist Request
Your name:  Sanji

Your blacklist ID: 57776

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14638330

Reason: NLR

Staff member who blacklisted you: General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So I was driving around with my Blue Mustang which I sold recently, I happened to have this massive spike, I don't know if it was the server or just me it was about 3 to 4 second when it unfroze my car had exploded and I saw another Mustang next to mine so I assume we had an accident, so I was trying to get back I was thinking of the NLR rule but I don't know if that applies to something with a car accident ( not something big as a raid ) while under a big spike, which is out of my hands to do anything about it. I was going back to look at my car, what happened etc. Then I saw 2 people talking about something, and suddenly I was going up in the sky looking next to me there was this admin, he froze me in the air and said why I'm here through the mic, his name is General Rickets, I was polite as possible because speaking to a staff member, but it felt as if he didn't care what happened, he just wanted to punish me, he didn't even let me finish my sentence, he was like "yeh.. not gonna listen". I find that really rude. Besides that I could understand if he said yeah you broke the NLR even if I'm wrong about the lag part, I would've said Okay, I didn't obviously  know about that since it didnt say anything about that in the rules book (nlr + lag). I would just go back to the spot I spawned ( I would've stayed there if I knew before going there ) Now everytime I die I have to wait close to 10 minutes, this is very annoying, if someone CDM's you or RDM's you. 
NLR always applies it is not stated in the rules anything different. You violated this rule as you have admitted in your UBL.

Denied. Do not write UBR/UBL if you know you broke the rules.