Someone's desperate.
(09-06-2010, 05:36 PM)fai222 Wrote: We should ask Soul if this guy donated because if he did, eventhough he deserved the ban, should get a new chance, if I donated and got banned the next day I would be kind of pissed. I think he has learned his lesson, I dont say that he didnt deserve the ban though.
He broke every rule in the page. Just because he donated doesn't mean he should be unbanned.

And posting YouTube videos asking to be unbanned doesn't help the matter.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
We give money as donations, not as bribes. These are not Second Chances For Sale.
(09-06-2010, 06:42 PM)killjoy Wrote: We give money as donations, not as bribes. These are not Second Chances For Sale.

Indeed ...
Throwing around money isn't solving anything
-Signature removed-
Well, I guess its just like people say.

People are to dumb to forgive, but atleast when you die god forgive all your actions as long as you regret and understand what you did wrong. And Killjoy, I may be insane, but atleast I dont ban several people perma on the same day, just because I dislike them and they break some rules.
I'm sorry, how old are you? Or do you live in a small hippie town where people worship Jesus, everybody is nice and if given a second chance won't ever abuse it again?

Seeing the way most justice systems work in the world and seeing their outcome, I can boldly state that 90% of the people who get second chances don't deserve them.

Disclaimer: I'm not a religious man and I'm definitely not condemning those who are. I do not posses the legal authority to condemn convicts and ex-cons back on their way to the big house. However I do condemn minges and people who believe money should one grant special privileges.
If you look closely I never said that money buy you special privileges in the community. But in real that's actually the case, as long as the community earns on it. The rich people will get privileges, especially when it comes to taxes.

And kiljoy everybody know that a person will abuse their power or chance one time or another. If you don't think that your pretty much naive. But forgiveness aint a bad trait to own. And I will either believe that every people shouldnt get another chance then sure be my guest. But then you dont look past the hatred.

But you to be honest you got very good points and i fully agree with you to a degree. But since you haven't been here long enough to meet the people who got permed by Raffi. You don't really don't have anything to say. But sure if you feel like your knowledge and judgment is right in the case, then sure be my guest and claim that your statement is right answer.

And not to be rude, I aint religious, but I know that the bible is a good place to find answers on many questions. And no I aint a hippie, its just my ideology. I'm sorry that I dont have your ideology which says: No second chance, people cant change no matter how much they regret!
FLAMEWAR STARTING *DANGER* I think that he should at least get another month in the server with his donator status that he had paid for, and if he behaves REAL, then MAYBE give him another chance... because banning people permanently right after theyve donated is SORT OF like stealing their money... i'm not saying it is. i'm just saying it's SORT OF
Skaara, DONATING does NOT enforce upon receiving something for the money. That would be a purchase. Donating = You give your money WITHOUT expecting ANYTHING in return to help someone's cause. Donator Statuses in gaming communities are a way of saying Thank You for the support.

And if you're expecting a flamewar with me and Paven here, too bad. Unlike you, we managed to settle this using Private Messages.
(09-06-2010, 07:58 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: FLAMEWAR STARTING *DANGER* I think that he should at least get another month in the server with his donator status that he had paid for, and if he behaves REAL, then MAYBE give him another chance... because banning people permanently right after theyve donated is SORT OF like stealing their money... i'm not saying it is. i'm just saying it's SORT OF

Stop turning people against eachother ...
Just the fight is none of your damn business
this shit is seriously pissing me off
-Signature removed-
Indeed, we may have our differences and different ideology. But we are civilized and managed to settle this without starting a flame war which is stupid.