Report on aboodyFM
Name of player: aboodyFM

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17799825

Time in GMT: 01:30

Server: V2D 

Summary: Broke fearrp, pulled out a gun and tried to kill me when I had tazer/cuffs on him.

Evidence:

I was about to get mugged in my own shop and my mugger was weilding only a knife and there was a barrier between me and him so I pulled my gun out in self defense and shot a warning shot to scare the attacker, which I successfully did. Seconds later, the attacker followed by the Sergeant Griim enter my Fish shop. The attacker told the SWAT sergeant (Griim) that I shot him. I told him the story. The SWAT sergeant (Griim) proceed to suddenly arrest me for no reason and he did not even state the reason whatsoever which was incompetent for a SWAT sergeant. He also did not wait for an admin to arrive to inspect the situation which seemed very unprofessional and oppressive. There was a distance of 5 meters between me and him and he had his handcuffs out. I took out my gun he took out his tazer and tried to taze me which was FearRP breaking FOR HIS side not mine. Gun > Tazer in 5 meter distance in which the tazer is ineffective. I aimed at him while he had the tazer out only for him to take his M4A1 assault rifle, breaking FearRP, and shooting me dead after a firefight erupted. I am a victim of oppression here. Been more than a several months, possibly a year, since I last logged into this server and I get greeted by this incompetent player in a rank not worthy of his skills. I already got banned yesterday for trying to defend myself against a FearRP breaker too,in which I dc'd from a cop who ran off during a mug and took out his MP5 and started a firefight, and I ended up receiving a 1 day ban. If this occurs again I might reconsider playing on this server anymore. Seriously, if a lot of minges are going away with what they do and the innocent RolePlayers gets all the blame for not letting the minges be minges, then I don't see justice here and I see a downhill from such an evolved community. This is my input.
PS: The evidence he is showing is invalid since it does not show anything about what happened except the audio.
You claimed that he had a knife but when I searched him, I found nothing. You showed me that you had a gun and told me you shot at him so I was going to arrest you for attempted murder. Epicworlds was the one reported the crime to me, I didn't see any attempt from you of contacting the police.
Don't lie by saying that I was the one who broke fearrp and I was attempting to handcuff you from 5m away, the video evidence shows very different.

The CityRP rules are very clear on this type of situation:

Quote:2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint.

2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Edit: Video is now working.
Publishing in progress...

Gwim fix it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Sorry, should be published now >.<
The user in question was found in breach of the rules with strong evidence to support this claim.

Punishment will be issued accordingly in reference to the rule broken.
Thank you for taking the time to write this report and helping us improve our community.

Kind Regards
Fearless Administrator
~Obay, Rolorox and BlackOut
[Image: 400_F_24034986_wswV1AI0mt6a3TWCMFqSSP8NOaeEZ7DM.jpg]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]