Ban Request (Jamster @ NOSOUND, Jono I Think)
Name of player:Jamster @ NOSOUND, Jono I Think

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1576264 and STEAM_0:0:9782867 I Think Thats Correct Usually On Anyways

Time in GMT: 18:00

Server: Evocity_V33X

Summary:There Was An Escapist In My Apartment Building I Told Them That I Do Not Have Him In My Apartment And For RP They Are Supposed To Listen To Me But Instead Of Doing So They Said We Will Search Your Apartment By Force Or If You Allow Us Too.

Evidence:There Were Many Witnesses Of This Act I Dont Have A Recorder Or Anything And When People Show ScreenShots Like Ive Seen In Over Ban Requests It Gives No Evidence Of Them Doing It So Yeh

I Hope You Do Whats Right, BananaChicken
Had reports of shooting in the apartments, and as such was searching apartments. Searched top apartment, and a suspect ran downstairs. I beat him to the entrance, so we knew he was in the building somewhere, and as such we searched every apartment. (We was also still searching for the shooting suspect.)

We had plenty of reason to search your apartment. You saying 'He's not in there' doesn't actually constitute as evidence for there being no suspect inside, and as such we needed to proceed in order to ensure that the operation was sucessful.
A more fitting signature. 
I explained on site how I was going to search your house due to a concern of shots fired on site and the worry you were harbouring a criminal, you didn't comply so I warranted you and we searched. To address the point, I knew it was your apartment as the owner of the apartment above, and you yourself, told Jono and I it was your property, so that one's on you.

We had a probable cause for the search and we conducted one professionally and well between us, Jono and I. It wasn't a random raid as we had our reasons. Simple as.
(01-10-2012, 04:56 PM)Temar Wrote: Before you write a ban request, read these rules.

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
  1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player
  3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.
Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are considered as backseat moderation and will lead to a warning or even a forum suspension.

2. Always use Template when Making new Threads

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

4. Try and keep your comments short, informative and avoid using strong language.

Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

From what I'm reading and considering that's all I've got to go off of, their reason to raid was valid.

No evidence provided. Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]