Players Report on 3 Players
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(07-06-2015, 02:28 PM)Brennan Wrote: Again asking for the whole situation to be posted as the videos provided are edited heavily.
Please tell me , how does the videos are edited ?
or that guy who's in the video , was fake lol ?
Stop saying that to avoid the banned , and be honest . Stop lying! and give me a Real Answer please
and if you have any proof about me , like what just you said, i broke the rules , where is the proof detective Brennan? and Please how did you know if i edit it Detective Brennan huh?!
you know , i don't have any Videos Editing Programs , except Movie Maker , its sh*t
and i know how to cut the video , and type in it only 
i want to learn more about Editing actually ..
(07-06-2015, 02:28 PM)Brennan Wrote: Again asking for the whole situation to be posted as the videos provided are edited heavily.
As for you metagaming: You've just supplied a screenshot of me wearing a black suit with a sniper rifle. Therefore the Police would be looking for someone wearing that clothing. Also wouldn't you expect the suspect to carry a weapon on him instead of having no weapon. I was walking around the city around other Officers looking for the suspect with a gas mask on and unarmed, however when you see me I'm instantly detained and suspected of a crime. To me this is metagaming as the only reason you detained me was that you knew I fired the sniper by looking at my name.
Also for Exotix breaking FearRP:
You turned away from him, not pointing a gun towards him and the only way you could see him is by using 3rd person. If you where in first person you wouldn't have a view on him. He then had his back towards your gun and you stopped chasing him. He didn't know you had a gun on him when running and It's unknown what you said towards him as your mic isn't in the clip.
Not going to post again unless asked by a staff member or you post a full un-edited version of the video you have.
Listen , if you want to Reply , reply about your Self only.
i think he has a hand , so he can reply
okay .
therefore the Police would be looking for someone wearing that clothing.
Right , IRL , If you killed someone with a White clothes then you took the clothes off and wore another clothes , that is mean Your Crime Finished, you are not a Criminal ? Weird.
And Wait , You Said it , you was walking around the city around other Officers looking for the suspect with a gas mask on,
Uh okay , I came to you , and i asked you to take your clothes off , to check your face , Because i can Search anybody i have i doubt in him , So my reason was : Searching for the guy with a Black Clothes , so , I remember his face , then what is the wrong , and I didn't arrest you , or i said you are under arrest for Sniping me , i was hand cuffed you only to Check your face , If that guy was you or not .
and you still saying its metagaming , whats is the wrong with you ?!
Post the unedited footage please. I want a full overview of the situation.

(07-06-2015, 11:19 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Post the unedited footage please. I want a full overview of the situation.

um , I think the story I explained anything.

If you have an incomprehensible thing, i can explain.
Denied. Insufficient evidence provided.

The current evidence does not show the accused breaking any rules.