Very unfair ban
Your name: Threedog

Your ban ID: 63114

Banned by: [FL] Ikaros

Reason: Revealing my cover

Involved: Some guy who the admin was dealing with (sry can't remember the name)

Why we should unban you: I know this ban is only 24 hours but I don't like my total number of bans to be increased because of this incident. Ikaros was dealing with this person who I liked hanging out with. When he took the guy away to be questioned from something, I asked in the ooc why he did that. He was a hidden admin and was using an other username. I mentioned this username in the ooc while asking why he "abducted" my friend. Then I got insta ban for mentioning his name in OOC. I think this is extremely unfair to ban someone for revealing a hidden admin. I have never gotten banned for it even though I recall revealing other admins as well. I don't remember reading a rule that states revealing a hidden admin is bannable or even bad thing to do. I felt extremely bad after this incident because I always try to follow the rules as best as I can and I had no idea what I did was so strongly forbidden. Can you please remove this ban because I really had no idea what I did was wrong. I would like to keep my ban list as clean as possible. Thanks.
Hello, after reading your unban request you say you just asked in OOC why I took him away however, the way you asked though.

v33x [16:46:28] Threedog (STEAM_0:1:85685057) said: // fucking secret admins abducting fun people :[[[[[

v33x [16:47:41] Threedog (STEAM_0:1:85685057) said: // why the hell did you abduct phat jack Sad((((((((

At this point someone asked " who's the admin? " or something along those lines and you responded with:

v33x [16:48:10] Threedog (STEAM_0:1:85685057) said: // mister 5fdp (5FDP was my current undercover admin name)

The rules says; 1.10 Do not reveal the presence of undercover admins to others on the server in the event that you notice them. Doing so will likely result in a kick.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I honestly dont see why you should be unbanned. You broke a rule and got punishment.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Umm I didn't notice anyone asking who is the admin, if you can find it in the logs please do tell me. I'm being 100 percent honest with you that the mister 5fdp was just a follow up to my last ooc post, you know: why the hell did you abduct phat jack... mister 5fdp. I seriously didn't have no idea what I did would result in a ban. And if the rules say that you get kicked then why did I get instabanned  :l
It says you will most likley be kicked. Its not a guaranteed kick though.
Really? Well I wonder why you didn't give me the recommended punishment? Or did I do something so horrible that I deserved the ban? Because I don't think I did. You know, I'ts really hard to know when you're doing something wrong when other admins haven't even said anything about me revealing their identity. I've always kind of thought that I'm like doing this little detective work finding out if theres a hidden admin on (when I've seen some suspicious activity). Then I've said in ooc: Theres a hidden admin online, or someone else has said the same thing and I have never seen anyone getting punished by it. It's just kind of difficult to know when you're doing something bannable when every admin seems to behave so differently with the punishments. Has the rules changed recently because I can't remember reading that admin identity reveal rule ever. I now regret that I stumbled upon you or even talked to you in ooc, and I now know how to behave around you (extra cautiously) in the future :/
You liking to play detective and try to find undercover admins are fine, I have no problems with it what so ever, but your attitude thorwards me in OOC and the fact that you actually said that there was a undercover admin on in OOC then revealing the name is why I banned you.

Yes the rules changed not to long ago. Us staff members can't go around and tell everyone to read the rules all the time. Its in everyones best intrest that you read them when you join the server and it sure dosent hurt to re-read them once in a while.

Unban request reviewed and denied.

[FL] Ikaros - Server administration team.