[Request] Transferring Account Data to Another
Hello, I'm here today requesting for the data registered to my steam account, STEAM_0:1:41959926, onto my new steam account, STEAM_0:1:118474505. The reason for my change in accounts is personal, but I will give you a brief overview. I purchased a new and my very first gaming PC recently and with that, I decided to "ditch" my old account because of the listen VAC Ban on it (from two years ago). Which brings me to my new account, I purchased the Valve Complete Pack, and am sharing my previous accounts Game Library to access this account until Garry's Mod becomes on sale once again. This new steam account, STEAM_0:1:118474505, will be my new main account that I will be using to anything Steam related.

If you require, which I would not be surprised, I can provide additional proof. Also, by the time I submit this thread, I will go over to my User CP and see if it is possible to change my registered Steam Account. Last but not least, I know that my IP address is changed in case you guys saw this, and this is due to my new PC. If you want, I can get on FLRP servers on my previous computer at a specific time best for both parties and verify I own both accounts.

Thank you.

EDIT: I will NOT be changing my linked Steam account to my forum account just in case.

OLD POST

Spoiler :
Hello, I'm here today requesting for the data registered to my steam account, STEAM_0:1:41959926, onto my new steam account, STEAM_0:1:118474505. The reason for my change in accounts is personal, but I will give you a brief overview. I purchased a new and my very first gaming PC recently and with that, I decided to "ditch" my old account because of the listen VAC Ban on it (from two years ago). Which brings me to my new account, I purchased the Valve Complete Pack, and am sharing my previous accounts Game Library to access this account until Garry's Mod becomes on sale once again. This new steam account, STEAM_0:1:118474505, will be my new main account that I will be using to anything Steam related.

If you require, which I would not be surprised, I can provide additional proof. Last but not least, I know that my IP address is changed in case you guys saw this, and this is due to my new PC. If you want, I can get on FLRP servers on my previous computer at a specific time best for both parties and verify I own both accounts.

Thank you.

If not, please let me know ASAP because I want to start playing on FLRP on my new account rather than to constantly switch back and forth between my steam accounts.

Just a heads up Garrysmod is currently on sale....or it least it was 2 days ago. Was going for about £2

I expect there to be another sale in the next 3-4 weeks due to the upcoming Xbox Live and PSN summer sales Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Ex7reMeFx
(07-04-2015, 07:13 AM)Marty Wrote: Just a heads up Garrysmod is currently on sale....or it least it was 2 days ago. Was going for about £2

I expect there to be another sale in the next 3-4 weeks due to the upcoming Xbox Live and PSN summer sales Smile

Ah thanks for letting me know! Now I just hope the staff can help me transfer accounts. :\