Server DDoS
The servers are being DDoS'ed or my hosting has problems not entirely sure. The host is updated by mail and we hope to have the server stable as soon as possible.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • equal, Pechvarry, andybulder, Caboose
From what I've seen in DDoS and I've inflicted on my own servers I'd say this is host issues.

But of cause I could be wrong. Anyway I hope this will be over very soon!
Any chance we will able to play soon? i mean today?
Maybe, maybe not.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • equal
Website getting DDoSed too?

Getting scripterrors sometimes.
I really hope the server comes online --->today<--- I love this server so much Smile Heart
The following 1 user Likes Caboose's post:
  • equal
(09-27-2011, 08:35 PM)Skull0298 Wrote: I really hope the server comes online --->today<--- I love this server so much Smile Heart

Indeed.
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
I dont believe the website is being DDOSed, it has a fair response time, if it were the site would be loading much slower than it is.
Reason server could be having issues could have to do with what you've stated with an update. Depends on the server and your hosting as well.
As well DDOS is always handled better with you have tier lines such as T1(1GB), T2, and so on. Has to do with a much faster speed and could help with ping issues especially.
I personally do not know the OS the server runs off of whether it be Linux based or Windows based, the line speed, and your hosting. So any of these issues could be caused by these.
If it were to be keeping the server down as long as it is, I would doubt that it is a DDOS attack as they are quite hard on power usage and require a decent connection, in which the person could launch a command to the several computers whom they control.
In a personal preference,
DDOS is rather ineffective as its effects are only temporary majority of the time, Though their are idiots born everyday, it is possible I guess.

Anyways look forward to the server being back up, theirs no other like it Smile
(09-28-2011, 01:41 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: *snip*

The website and the game server are on different hosts.
(09-27-2011, 08:35 PM)Skull0298 Wrote: I really hope the server comes online --->today<--- I love this server so much Smile Heart

If u didnt u woulndt be here. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]