Failure to follow forum rules.
There is still no abuse here, on mine nor Nacreas' behalf, we were just doing our job
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
I am not aware of anyone who broke serious rules such as ddos or hacking that still got access to the forums. I am not saying ther aren't any and I dont believe you for it and I also don't need to be linked to profiles where this is the case.

I'm sure the staff isn't mandatory to inform you about how the discussions in the admin part of the forums are moving along. As Temar replied in the UBR thread replies by admins were given on this thread regarding the matter but they were hidden for you to see so there was no failure to act.

If you feel Rule 6 is still in place as the replies were put to hidden mode so you weren't able to see them, feel free to keep pulling it up as you got the full right to to do so.
Although as I said before, the ToS will over-rule this, ending up in the UBR to be denied as there isn't any other rule that would force us to remove the ban from Freezak's records.
someone makes a typo and you couldnt see, it , i could easily see it, so maybe calm down
and as i clearly stated in the unban request, there was 4 replies to the thread is self which you couldnt see
the rule is there for threads that got ignored, this isnt the case and you seeing the replies isnt a requirement, it should of been enough when you got told it was being discussed but that wasnt good enough for you and you had to make a big issue of it

no abuse as no rule was broken, denied