Forum changed
As you may have noticed, the homepage is edited a bit. (If you didn't: buy glasses). I'll do some little ajustments later though.

What you think of it? Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I think it looks nice, very nice structure on the side where you can see the servers and latests threads, looking forward for more Smile
Ah, Nice job. Looks alot better and less messy Tounge
nice
Look cool, well done. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
New design is annoying.
I like the old one more, but I also like the quickinfo about new threads. +/-
its cool! but i think the old one is better :S
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
People always think new layouts are better, probably cause you got used to the old one.
I'm sorry, but the new layout is horrid.

It looks awfully clumsy, and the Gametracker images are cut off and blurry. The recent posts feed also makes everything even worse, as there's so much text all clumped together in a big typographical mess.
Please, go back to the old layout.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Dylanco1, Fleet Admiral Zapington
(09-27-2011, 03:19 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I'm sorry, but the new layout is horrid.

It looks awfully clumsy, and the Gametracker images are cut off and blurry. The recent posts feed also makes everything even worse, as there's so much text all clumped together in a big typographical mess.
Please, go back to the old layout.

Raffi I think we need not just the old layout but a layout thats designed by a member and Voted on the old one was great but we may want a new one and its the easiest way to sort it.
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history