Weapon unblacklist request
Your name: Pieddar (Xyltexz when I got blacklisted)

Your blacklist ID: 44000

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24670575

Reason: Agreed in my UBR - Thread ID 55365

Staff member who blacklisted you: Doomdude 1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:  Hello. I was blacklisted about half a year ago for killing a fireman that trespassed my apartment. I have been playing for about 6 months now without using any weapon or using brutal force. I have learned my lesson. The issue with the blacklist is that i cant preform rp on the roles i like the most. I love to be a cop but sometimes i just get abused when i cant hold a guy for gunpoint or anything, it makes it hard to rp. Other rp is also more difficult and that is why i am making this request. I have played for long now and have definetly learned my lesson. If you unbann me i promise not to repeat myself or do anything this stupid or similar fashion. 

Have 9 days left from blacklist, if removed or mearly shortened the length i would be forever hapy.

Per
6 months of playing? far as I can see you've been playing for 5 hours the past two days.

This was also one of the terms YOU agreed to by being unbanned from the servers after you got banned.

Your UBR: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid488808

Lying in the courthouse is also against forum rules.

Denied:
Player lied in the courthouse and agreed to the blacklist in order to be unbanned from the server.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]