unban request
Your name: Akira (Steamname :Raptor

Your ban ID:59391

Banned by: Console

Reason: Hacks

involved: just my self.

Why we should unban you: okay so i would like to start this off by linking my first older unban request as i think the admins was discussing something in the thread then soft deleted the comments just so they could see it!

Previous UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=58342

Okay so 3 months has just passed since my 1st unban request got denied and therefore i feel like its worth another try. as stated in previous unban request i was not aware of that addon being downloaded on my pc aswell as i didnt have knowledge of stuff like that to prove my innocence (i still have no clue about stuff like that)

after so many hours and so much money spent in a short period on FL i feel like you guys should believe me when i say that i would NEVER hack or cheat/exploit the server or community in any way!

this ban is not fair as i did not have any clue about hacks on my PC! aswell as ive seen other hacks unban requests and sometimes admins show that they wrote something "forcelua" or so in console, but i never did and if logs go that far back you will see that i never did Smile

also i know that your anticheat is good as i see people all the time on banlist banned for hacks by console so why would i even try? im not a trouble maker, i have good knowledge of the rules and are a passive rper mostly. if anyone recognise me they will remember that i was a chill guy that was always trustable!

i believe that im a good guy for this community as i RP well and was very active before i got banned, aswell as showing friends this server and trying to help populate this community!

i am willing to talk on steam if there is anything i can do to show that im a innocent guy! i can also join your teamspeak as i got the ip and use TS daily!

please take this in consideration and tell me if there is anything i can do! i would love to join this community again and hope that you guys will believe that i had no whatsoever intention to hack!!

previous names on FL

Moist98
Akira
Raptor

all worn with "FL:RP"

Steamprofilelink incase you will add me so we can talk further

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167235573/
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
Thank you for patience. Your unban request is being reviewed.
as my ban wont expire after time i dont see any reason to rush this. take the time you need to make sure you understand everything Smile

only thing sucks tho that my donator status is probably expiring real soon aswell as i missed 3 months of itThinking

Any updates?

Your case is still being looked into. I apologize for the length of time this is taking.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
How did you not know you had hacks..? Im not understanding this part
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
as i stated in my previous UBR i said that when i got banned for the reason "hacks" i got kinda confused and then proceed to google and searched after different ways that could have happened and hacks on my pc etc. then i found a thread that was about servers downloading scripts etc for you aswell as if someone hacks a server then the hackers can add in scripts etc in the server addons that make people get banned after joining the server by anticheat. shortly after i went to find a list of popular scripts/hacks and check my workshop list aswell as addon folder. and there i found "larry script"

any updates?

You used hacks on another server and accidentally triggered them on our server. We do not encourage hacking so regardless of your intention to not use hacks on our server, you will be punished accordingly for having hacks in the first place.

Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]