Revillians Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Revillian

Your ban ID: 62753

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Deleting your doom fort doesn't help when I see it, Multiple Keypads, Have to jump over prop

Involved: The swat that were online, ChesterTheMolester

Why we should unban you: First, I want to say in 100 hours I do not have a ban besides this, and only 1 blacklist, I follow the rules. Alright, It wasn't a doom fort. Nor did I delete it to hide my trails. I deleted my previous base because I switched to a gun dealer position and I didn't have enough props to place my gunshop dupe. In the WHOLE base, there were TWO keypads. All of the props except one you could walk around, you had to jump over one and that was over by the door, It wasn't making our cause any easier to reach. If you would like to see the dupe again, I'll gladly show it to you on the server considering I don't have a screenshot. All in all, I think that Grub didn't look completely into this situation and this ban should be reconsidered. Thank you.
(06-26-2015, 03:24 AM)Revillian Wrote: In the WHOLE base, there were TWO keypads.
This is NOT true. There were three keypads stacked right next to each other in the kitchen area, and their function was not clear at all. The kitchen section itself was also guarded by a keypad. 
Revillian Wrote:All if the props except one you could walk around, you had to jump over one and that was over by the door
I counted at least three barriers that I had to jump over to get to the last two rooms in the house.
I have video evidence that shows the base in its entirety, including the 3 keypads on the side of one door, and the prop which we had to jump over, it was clearly a doomfort.
(06-26-2015, 03:32 AM)DanManC Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 03:24 AM)Revillian Wrote: In the WHOLE base, there were TWO keypads.
This is NOT true. There were three keypads stacked right next to each other in the kitchen area, and their function was not clear at all. The kitchen section itself was also guarded by a keypad. 
This is very true! Unless you are thinking of the keypad outside of the kitchen to get in, then that makes it three. In the kitchen there was 1 keypad for contra and 1 to get out of the room and one of the keypads were there but useless because I removed a part of my wall. So If you do not consider the one that I removed then this base was strictly not a doomfort. In the base there were three.
Revillian Wrote:All if the props except one you could walk around, you had to jump over one and that was over by the door
I counted at least three barriers that I had to jump over to get to the last two rooms in the house.
[/quote]
[/quote] I strictly remember I had three you can walk AROUND, one that you had to jump over.
(06-26-2015, 03:41 AM)Revillian Wrote:
This is very true! Unless you are thinking of the keypad outside of the kitchen to get in, then that makes it three. In the kitchen there was 1 keypad for contra and 1 to get out of the room and one of the keypads were there but useless because I removed a part of my wall. So If you do not consider the one that I removed then this base was strictly not a doomfort. In the base there were three.

[/quote] I strictly remember I had three you can walk AROUND, one that you had to jump over.
[/quote]

I had just watched the video that Sour was talking about and I saw one that had to be jumped over and the rest had such small gaps i didn't even realize you could go around them.
(06-26-2015, 04:04 AM)DanManC Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 03:41 AM)Revillian Wrote:
I strictly remember I had three you can walk AROUND, one that you had to jump over.

I had just watched the video that Sour was talking about and I saw one that had to be jumped over and the rest had such small gaps i didn't even realize you could go around them.

Thank you.
http://plays.tv/video/558ccd828438bde4ca
here were TWO keypads. 
[Image: WUhM3pT.png]

Oddly enough I took pictures. You had three right here.
[Image: Fj6FHpP.png]
You made it so you had to jump over cover which is considered Doomforting. You had multiple keypads as seen in the other picture. You broke the rules in this case. 

All in all, I think that Grub didn't look completely into this situation

Denied I did look into the situation. I even took pictures because something in my head told me to do so.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub