Report: [FL:RP] wa7d1
Name of player: [FL:RP] wa7d1

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128505976

Time in GMT: 5 am

Server: v33x

Summary: Player was at gunpoint after attempting to flee police, player than did not follow fearRP and failed to get out of his vehicle for 2 minutes after being yelled at over mic and in chat, and it was extremely obvious he was breaking fearRP so his friend could come shoot us so he wouldnt go to jail. (final screenshot is his friend shooting at us/ unknown who player was)

Evidence:

[Image: tZcx8NE.jpg]

[Image: ARJn2LC.jpg]

[Image: 7X5Z49Q.jpg]
In the third image, player in question said over Local OOC "I cant", to which you responded "shift E".
Is it possible that the player had internally locked themselves in the car and physically could not exit?

If not, do you have any further evidence to prove that this was not the case?

(06-24-2015, 09:05 AM)Safira Wrote: In the third image, player in question said over Local OOC "I cant", to which you responded "shift E".
Is it possible that the player had internally locked themselves in the car and physically could not exit?
If not, do you have any further evidence to prove that this was not the case?
Possible but in my opinion unlikely, he immediately got out of the vehicle once the shooting started. he was also repeating in chat "wait" and only after about a minute had passed and we had yelled at him more and then said I cant in OOC. 
Of course I would welcome to hear what he has to say about this.
iam sorry but i didn't get it if u reread the passage u will understand me.

1Auston u always join the server and u can check my ping at anytime always 300+
2 I typed I cant because I can't, i got a delay or something a bug the often happens alot to me that i cant get out the vehicle unless i spammed the internally unlock for seconds.
3.I did spammed the unlock untill I got out
Case reviewed and denied.

Closing notes: Insufficient evidence was provided to prove that the player in question did not follow FearRP.