EVENT: Prehistoric Survival
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:34185504
Fearless Playtime:893
Role-play Points:5
Type of Dinosaur:Triceratops
What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur:I Always like that Type of Dinosaur when i was a kid, Eat plant,Mostly Protect them self with them big horn
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93949226
Fearless Playtime: 912 hours
Role-play Points: 6
Type of Dinosaur: Compsognathus
What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur: They dont rawr like the rest of the dinosaurs, they got small arms, theyre small in comparison to the rest of the dinos, theyre quick and agile, great for stealing left overs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59554444
Fearless Playtime: 123
Role-play Points: 0
Type of Dinosaur: Parasaurolophus
What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur: Swept back crest on it's head, can be used to butt other dinosaurs if in danger. Passive, kind of stupid, almost like a dinosaur pigeon. Lives in small herds, lived during the 'late cretaceous period'.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32750056
Fearless Playtime: 1201
Role-play Points: 22
What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur: Compsognathus was a tiny, meat-eating dinosaur that lived during the late Jurassic period. Compsognathus caught and ate small animals, including insects and lizards.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62150669
Fearless Playtime:616
Role-play Points:8
Type of Dinosaur:Compsognathus
What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur:I dont know alot on dinosaurs . but i know he eat small animals insects and lizards. and that he was one of the smallest dinosaur
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51824778
Fearless Playtime: 351
Role-play Points: 1
Type of Dinosaur: Compsognathus - Aggressive
What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur: In a 2001 study conducted by Bruce Rothschild and other paleontologists, nine foot bones referred to Compsognathus were examined for signs of stress fracture, but none were found. Always loved that dino because he is small and deadly.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72815613

Fearless Playtime: 1025h

Role-play Points: 13 RPP

Type of Dinosaur: Parasaurolophos

What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur:I Understand You need to Be survival in the Prehistoric , and you have to Defense for your faction . i'll get a more information about the dinosaurs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Fearless Playtime: 735

Role-play Points: 14

Type of Dinosaur: Comsognathus 

What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur: I'll be honest that I have a vague understanding of the dinosaur. I know that it's a small carnivore that hunted small insects and lizards to live. I am willing to research more to learn about this Dino.

(Have watched Jurassic World and abit of the Jurassic Park series)
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:22651573
Fearless Playtime: 1110
Role-play Points: 7
What you understand of role-playing that dinosaur: It is very tiny, it dosent hunt bigger animals normaly smaller like lizards and insects,

(Have seen Jurassic Park 1,2,3 more than ones)
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

Event now has a set time of 7pm GMT.