BananaChickens Unban Appeal
Big Grin 
Your name:BananaChicken

Your ban ID:62544

Banned by:[FL] Rolorox

Reason:Fearrp breakage, CDM on purpose. 4th ban in 70 hours. Take a break and read the rules

Involved: A Police Officer (I Dont Know His Name.)

Why we should unban you: I Got Banned For Being In A Police Chase And Than I Turned Around And He Got Out So I Was Driving Forward Anyways And Accidently Ran Him Over Not On Purpose. Just Saying Even If He Had A Gun Who Gets Out Of The Car Anyways this is supposed to be semi serious not just random rules to avoid real life. I Was Driving At High Speeds And I Noticed He Had A Gun But I Felt Threatened so I Drove As Fast As I Could To Avoid Him Shooting Me You See I Didnt Want To Go To Jail Or Even Worse Die. Thank You For Reading This HopeFully I Get Unbanned!!!!

Goodbye BananaChicken
He got out in front of your car and you were not moving. He had a gun pointed at your car and told you to get out of the car. Instead of following fearrp in this situation (which you would know if you read the rules) you decided to just run him over which is not allowed at all. Car Death Match is not allowed, you cannot just run someone over to get away. These are not random rules and they are what makes it semi serious. You know you broke the rules, so please do not make an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You fully stopped and then accelerated into him, it was not an accident, it was pre-meditated.

Denied