Nacreas's Resignation
Goodbye Nacreas ;(

I'll never forget you and sleepy rolling around in a small Lokus and the time you came up to me mid raid and yelled 'you're sleepys mate!!'

I'll miss you not being on FL, but stay in touch dude Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Nacreas
Sad times Sad
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Nacreas
Nac,

You've always remind me of happiness, never really seen you at a time when you'd be upset. It hurts to see you go man, you've been a great team member. We are all there with you when it comes to the stress, it's not easy job. But what you have done certainly has meant a lot.

You've left your mark man, on the team and the community as a whole. We'll miss you. :c
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Nacreas
Sad to see you go.
Good luck for the future.
Nacreass no!

Damn, this is a big shock... now who's going to be in GMT+8 timezone? (#SEAsiaAndPerthRepresent)

You were always such a great team member, despite all the many many many many insults thrown at you by us all (it shows we care) and that's something that'll be greatly missed.
When Moderating all felt a bit overwhelming, you used your own experience to help me get a grip and learn, and for that no CDM will ever be able to thank you enough.

Thank you, you little kangaroo-shagger.

The following 2 users Like Safira's post:
  • Nacreas, Preditor
i did not give you permission to resign. Let me get my whip.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 8 users Like beflok's post:
  • Preditor, CommanderEcho, RK-Fin, Nyander, evilmat360, Voluptious, Nacreas, Kippsee
You did a fantastic job man, take it easy and enjoy your time back in the real world.
Have a good one, friend.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Nacreas
Video 
Thank you very much for your service, Nac! I must say that this was quite a shock and I am very saddened to see it come to this, but if you feel it's the right decision then I respect it completely. I still hope to see you on the servers more for S.A.A.-Related- <sentence censored because of classified information>  -because you said you would. 

Once again, thank you for your service and duty to the server! You were a great administrator.
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Nacreas
Thank you for being a great administrator. You actually did do an amazing job.
Enjoy whatever you continue to do and always remember the joy you brought upon the servers.
Ex-Server Teacher