Unban Request
Your name: Appare Vertikz

Your ban ID: 62380

Banned by: [FL:M] BlackOut

Reason: Backseat Administration

Involved: Dont really remember the full name.

[b]Why we should unban you:Becaus i was propkilled by a guy that was a doctor and i told and admin but im not sure if no one was lisening. So i followed the propkiller around and when he started to put out props i killed him cuz i blocked the road. And becaus nothing happend to him i shot the guy/doctor so he maybe stops doing that but i get banned insted. The think is that im just trying to help the server from not getting killed of a propblocker. And i think if the admins is going to be invisible and follow me around they should let me know that so i dont have to kill him. How would i know if the admin is following me when no one is saying anything? Thanks!
The point of us being invisible is to follow players around without them knowing so if they break rules, we can see it. Why would we let you know we're watching you?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The fact is you still broke the rule stated in the ban reason(Backseat Administration) and the other player was being watched and was soon going to be handled with. You really should know if you read the rules that killing someone for them breaking the rules is backseat administration which is what you done, End of.
I was invisible watching over the situation that you called me for to then see take out a gun and shoot him for breaking the rules, your ban was completely valid and your explanation in the story just supports the ban reason.
Denied.