Your blacklist ID: 

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:46187149
Reason:
BRA (60758) - Violation of Combat Rules
Staff member who blacklisted you:
Obay
Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Because this is bullshit if I'm honest. I had valid reasons from a person requesting a hit, the reasons stated were that he was assaulted, insulted, shot at and he tried to run him over and CasketKing wanted him (Voluptious) taken out.

From what I remember Obay, you told me on the tides hotel roof when this happened that I cannot get in trouble for this as I had evidence provided to you about the reasons stated for the hit and even you said it yourself, there was no way I could have known he was lying, so why am I being punished? This just makes you a hypocrite. 

I had valid reasons given to me to complete the hit, there is no possible way I would have known he was lying, me and Google questioned him and his story added up and was believable..

So I want it removed and taken off my record, ta.
The evidence that provided proved that it was an RDM and there was no valid reason for a hit therefore, as the rules state, the Employer and the and Employee has been punished.
You are also 'Requesting' for an unblacklist request not 'Telling' me to, therefore if you would like me to consider un-blacklisting you and removing it from your records i suggest you provide me with some evidence and correct your attitude.

Thanks.

Closed & Denied.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]