BR on [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets
Name of player: [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32774890

Time in GMT: 6:30Pm (ish)

Server: 33x

Summary: I was role playing a police officer while on 33x. I was headed into the city when a Black Mercedes in front of me swerved and hit a lamp post before running a red light. I pulled them over at AM PM and approached their car, gun drawn (So fearRP applied to them cause' there was a lot of minges about). They told me in LOOC that it was unnecessary, so I put it on safety. I then told them I was giving them a citation ($200 fine) for dangerous driving and running a red light, or told them they could bring it up with the courts amidst their claims of me FailRPing for all sorts of things, and threatening to call an admin. (Due to the fact I couldn't be bothered to deal with anything ingame as I am tired, I decided to make a BR). As I "handed" them a "note", the driver stepped out and said
Quote:*** Calvin 'Cal' Lightman gives the officer 200 dollars to fuck off already (get the damn
hint plz)
(without the filtered use of f*ck).

Now, after briefly speaking to Barkles, we agreed this was a form of power gaming and I believe this is also FailRP.

Evidence:

Quote:*** Calvin 'Cal' Lightman gives the officer 200 dollars to fuck off already (get the damn
hint plz)
Actually, let me note that it was an IC bribe. Sorry if you didn't get it. Now, what I meant was in the countless situations that I was in (in real life and in game) where I was pulled over I was never asked under gunpoint to exit my car for a reckless driving, speeding, or any otherwise made road offense. I find this highly unnecessary and uncalled for. Why you did this I do not know. I was clearly unhappy with you doing anything in such a manner. On top of that I had 10 minutes to finish what I was doing in game. I was trying to hurry you up in an OOC joke manner. "*** Calvin 'Cal' Lightman gives the officer 200 dollars" was IC. "**** off already (get the damn
hint plz)" was OOC. Now, if you think that a cop pulling you over for a vehicular offense and threatening you at gunpoint is normal wherever you are from, you are mistaken. I have two more eyewitness accounts of this incident and I'm sure you won't deny this yourself. Point made. -Sally
I don't really see you responding to my points here?

The reason for the BR is that you used an IC method of communication to power game. You also used and IC method of communication for an OOC convarsation, with no prior notification of doing so.

More over,
[Image: 9ac17f0c89.png]

The bribe is also not allowed, according to barkles, due to the rules about cops not being corrupt, outlined in that screenshot.

EDIT: If you were unhappy with my hostility in the event, you could have ICly recorded the event and showed it to my supervisor, of course that's somewhat a joke but the point is there. With issues regarding police hostility, it should be kept IC, which is what I was trying to do with the situation.

This video outlines what I am talking about regarding police hostility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8r4MK3R4PI

He considers what they are doing to be illegal so records it.

EDIT2: Regarding the issue of me having my gun pointed. Whether you regard what I am doing to be IC, to be in the rules our out of them, FearRP applies, and you don't get to decide not to follow it. I know I don't have evidence of it, you did ignore me when I had my gun pointed at your car and told you to step out; thus breaking FearRP.

Spoiler: evidence

The key term with the above screenshot is "I was clearly unhappy". This statement alone makes it an IC issue, meaning FearRP is, though it would be anyway, in full effect.
Jamster, do you have any evidence of him breaking FearRP?

I did say no in my last post, though he agrees with what I said in his prior post (screenshotted) that I approached his car with gun pointed.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player, [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets , was found violating rules regarding powergaming and fearRP .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

-Safira