Un-ban request - [CV] Legalize420
Exclamation 
Your name: [CV] Legalize420 (IGN: James Taylor Esquire)

Your ban ID: 62214

Banned by: [FL:M] Barkles

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me and cannot remember the guys name.

Why we should unban you: Ok, so pretty much the whole of the time I was on there, the cops were randomly arresting people. I had called admins constantly and was never responded to. I was arrested about 6 times undeservedly. So, when I went to the police to get my car, I paid the impound fee and was then arrested for trespassing in nexus garage. After my jail time, I went to the police Sergent to complain and he said "GET BACK IN JAIL PRISONER" he then pulled a rifle on me. I then explained this to him in LOOC that I was not a prisoner and had served my time. He continued so I called an admin. He repeated so i said "no". Yes, this is against the rules but I was about to be put in jail and would have stayed in there until i left the server. Therefore, if i left it would be DC To avoid arrest. But then, an admin picks me up and i started to type, after about 1.5 seconds, I had been banned. I feel this had been unfair that I had been continuously calling an admin about an ongoing problem and then the first response, i was banned!?!!?

I just felt like that I didn't matter. Anyway, thanks for having a second look at my case and if possible, if you deny my request, could you explain why I get 24h ban for FearRP when (BAN ID: 62220) gets 24h for FearRP, Intentional CDM, Punching and Standing on bodies. Thanks.
If you had been unarrested why were you in the garage when I banned you? You broke FearRP by not responding to their commands.

I can only ban for 1 day or less and it depends on how many hours someone has.... you have enough to realise not to break FearRP

Denied
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Denied.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator