report: PetitPepe
Name of player: petitpepe

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:118982233

Time in GMT: 21:41 (roughly)

Server: v2d

Summary: I was RPing a cop and the accused takes president's job slot. He then starts making normal laws, very equal and nice ones. After he post some laws he orders police to change jobs to "Cheeky lads" and SWAT to "Banter Squad". I believe that these job changes violate 9.1 in my opinion. I have also gotten another opinion from another player that believes the same that wishes to stay anonymous unless staff were to ask for him. This player is also in a position to know the rules of the server and is the one who showed me the possible rule breakage. Anyways the rule states "Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay". I would like to state that the players RPing officers of the law are not being "Cheeky lads" and the SWAT which are a heavily armed police unit do not "banter" all the time. I believe the player's jobs would also be considered failrp.
Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=456508560 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=456508666 
(Sadly no evidence of him/her ordering SWAT to change jobs directly through chat)
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Involved as I was SWAT, as shown in the SS.

If a fucking ISIS president doesn't get in trouble, I see no reason why this is breaking the rules.

PetitPepe asked nicely in chat, and several people obliged, myself included. Then, however, people chose to ignore a simple instruction. He then began to threatening people with demotes, which I feel is more than reasonable. Everybody had at LEAST 10 minutes to change their title. If you had a problem with the titles, you should have addressed your concerns with the president in-character. Me and the other SWAT involved used the new names and based our RP around them.
(06-06-2015, 10:23 PM)casketking00 Wrote: Involved as I was SWAT, as shown in the SS.

If a freaking ISIS president doesn't get in trouble, I see no reason why this is breaking the rules.

PetitPepe asked nicely in chat, and several people obliged, myself included. Then, however, people chose to ignore a simple instruction. He then began to threatening people with demotes, which I feel is more than reasonable. Everybody had at LEAST 10 minutes to change their title. If you had a problem with the titles, you should have addressed your concerns with the president in-character. Me and the other SWAT involved used the new names and based our RP around them.

If there was an ISIS themed president they would have been stopped by an admin because those types of parties are strictly forbidden to be made in-game. And also what RP would have worked with heavily armed police units and the job title's "Banter Squad"?
(06-07-2015, 03:56 AM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 10:23 PM)casketking00 Wrote: Involved as I was SWAT, as shown in the SS.

If a freaking ISIS president doesn't get in trouble, I see no reason why this is breaking the rules.

If there was an ISIS themed president they would have been stopped by an admin because those types of parties are strictly forbidden to be made in-game. And also what RP would have worked with heavily armed police units and the job title's "Banter Squad"?

An admin actually came on and said that it was fine, which confused me.

Banter = "the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks."

The majority of us were being very friendly with one-another, making jokes at Nexus and having a laugh. I guess that warrants the name "Banter Squad", right?

The president and the SWAT were roleplaying in a serious but less intimidating manner, as we were trying to be friends with the civilians, in an attempt to lower the crime rates. If the citizens knew that their law enforcement were "banterous" then they'd like them more.
Not involved. -Decay
(06-07-2015, 04:18 AM)casketking00 Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 03:56 AM)Soviethooves Wrote:

An admin actually came on and said that it was fine, which confused me.

Banter = "the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks."

The majority of us were being very friendly with one-another, making jokes at Nexus and having a laugh. I guess that warrants the name "Banter Squad", right?

The president and the SWAT were roleplaying in a serious but less intimidating manner, as we were trying to be friends with the civilians, in an attempt to lower the crime rates. If the citizens knew that their law enforcement were "banterous" then they'd like them more.
A player's job title like in real life must have a professional look to suit their position. "Banter Squad" could have been a nickname for the SWAT as nicknames are usually comical. But like I said job titles are meant to look professional and I believe that Fearless is a group of RP servers, so you should correctly RP choosing your title.
Hey, President here.

I think the "RP-ness" of the jobs has already been discussed enough, but I'd just like to clarify that in the cherry picked screenshot shown where it appears I am demanding everyone to change their name and threatening them, this happened about 10 minutes after I had asked in radio several times and PM'ed most people individually asking them to change their names. This was definitely not the first time as the screenshot would suggest, and only happened after multiple police officers were failRP'ing by disobeying orders.
(06-07-2015, 08:20 PM)PetitPepe Wrote: Hey, President here.

I think the "RP-ness" of the jobs has already been discussed enough, but I'd just like to clarify that in the cherry picked screenshot shown where it appears I am demanding everyone to change their name and threatening them, this happened about 10 minutes after I had asked in radio several times and PM'ed most people individually asking them to change their names. This was definitely not the first time as the screenshot would suggest, and only happened after multiple police officers were failRP'ing by disobeying orders.

Why did you bring that up? Yes you acted maturely and gave us a fair warning to change our jobs, but disobeying orders isn't failRP. Disobeying orders is just saying your character does not wish to follow the order. In no way are players forced to follow orders unless under fearp. Yes you were giving us a fair warning, but the reason this BR is up is to report you for possible failrp as RPing as president.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (NAME, ID) was found violating rules regarding FailRP.
Blacklist from president will be applied for four(4) hours.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]