Report on jonathanvoll
Name of player: jonathanvoll

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:134524252

Time in GMT: approx 7.50pm GMT+8

Server: v2d

Summary: using a car to block our door and breaking nlr, repeatedly attempting to block our door again and again. There were only 2 cops,and you can see tell its him as both cops were outside our base within 1 minute of his death.

Evidence
Posting because I've got further evidence against jonothanvoll and his constant fuckery.

Video of him randomly shooting our car, it happened after we swerved off the road to avoid him driving towards us (wrong side of the road) at high speeds.

He also constantly fucks around as president, with offensive and stupid laws:

Random foreign law:

[Image: TkEm2UC.jpg]

Slavegirl selling is allowed:

[Image: 21jovXa.jpg]

Screenshot of him as president:

[Image: P6huJXs.jpg]

Homosexuality is punishable by death:

[Image: Acifqp4.jpg]

We have to send prayers to the towns speaker, I think? Can't tell with that grammar/spelling.

[Image: mNaXOfD.jpg]

You must worship Allah, or get shot.

[Image: 1X2RSEZ.jpg]

You can marry 8 year olds.

[Image: ByikLNd.jpg]

Other bullshit:

[Image: CWbMeOm.jpg]

His excuse for his friends (Doctor_Rumele) fucking around:

[Image: 1hgqPzk.jpg]

Muslims get half prison sentences:

[Image: 1RBuoCv.jpg]

---

NOTE: All of this was occuring when no admins were on, so that in itself is breaking the rules. However, Rolorox came on, and then I told him that these laws are extremist and very offensive, and I got this:

[Image: Goe8JTd.jpg]

Google's definition of extremist is as follows:

"a person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal, violent, or other extreme action."

Now, if "slavegirls" and being against homosexuality isn't extremist, then I don't know what is.

---

This guy is a total nuisance, constantly fucking around with this friend Doctor_Rumele.

Hopefully this helps the OP out in succeeding with his player report.

I'd be happy to see this person gone, as his laws have greatly offended muslim friends of mine.
Approved.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]