Report: [FL:RP] equal
Name of player: [FL:RP] equal

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:40601685

Time in GMT: 00:05

Server:  v33x

Summary: I entered in the server at I guess "Minge Hour" where I immediately went into the city and found said accused player and another (could not figure who the other player was) RDMing in the city. I believe it started as a fist fight (like equal says in evidence) and it broke out into NLR breakage and RDMing sprees. I however do not have sufficient evidence of how he was involved or how I was involved except for an attempt from the staff to check the damage logs around the reported time. To help you look he was using the MR96. I understand if the evidence is deemed insufficient as I really only started to understand what was happening after a brief firefight with accused player.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454741345  (second part of chat)
     http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454741323 (first part of chat)
Ehh, what?
OusmNNN and I were in a gunfight, what later evolved to you deciding to go SWAT out of a sudden and show up at the scene. (Going SWAT to join gunfight?) Where as you started shooting at me, I shot back and eventually killed you.
I never died, so I coulnd't have broken NLR, all my kills were self-defence, so I coulnd't have RDM'ed.
I don't really understand what this ban request is based off?

EDIT:

I am not going to lie, this just pissed me right off.

Like you state in your thread, you have no evidence, neither do you know how or why I was involved. You don't know the reason for the killings, you practically don't know anything about what was going on. How can you say it is Random Death Match when you never knew the reason? The fact that you even have the gut to post a ban request with zero evidence and/or knowledge of the situation, just bugs me.

This puts me in a very bad position, which I do not appreciate.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Oh and also, the people who were involved was OusmNNN, Jerrycat, Mahti/KIITO KALLE and you.

I will answer further tomorrow, however I will be away for the entire weekend.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I was following the scene unarmed and we had a little group in gas station and Soviethooves changes his job to SRU and opens fire towards Equal first. Also these screenies are barely evidence.
I would like to add that when I went SWAT I did not go to the scene immediately when I spawned. I first said in radio SWAT Sgt. on standby. I then went to the lobby where I witnessed an open carried weapon (knife) on the president. I also got a radio call about men with guns from the radio (president radioed it in). Now if there were more people involved and I was wrong please say something. I would gladly like to see what actually happened in this situation because obviously my view of it was false.

EDIT: I would like to also add that I do apologies about this BR to equal and all involved by my, to be honest, stupid idea that this situation was RDM. As equal stated I have deemed this RDM without any evidence and that I did not know anything about this situation. So again I deeply apologies.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Denied due to a lack of evidence.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]