Weapon Blacklist and Misunderstanding
Your name: ☜═㋡ ƊɑϮ ℒαɗ ㋡═☞

Your blacklist ID: 45557

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40932589

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Decay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Misunderstanding

A while ago, I was enjoying my time on the server and playing as a Police Officer as usual. I was minding my own business on a crime scene when a truck started ramming police cars and running over people. So I started chasing the truck but i lost it after some time chasing it. I went back to where i left off and minded my own business. Short time after the truck appeared again and i tought it was going for me and the driver wanned to run me over. So I shot the truck a few times till it stopped. When the driver stepped out, it was a diffrent person, in the same looking truck. Apperantly it was an admin and without giving me a chance to explain, blacklisted my weapons. After that, i could not help my fellow officers nor do anything useful, so i just stopped playing on the server. Recently, I joined the server again cause i really missed it and i want to play on it again, but my favorite job is a Police Officer and without a gun i can't protect myself nor help fellow Police officers. So I'm asking if i could get my weapons back. I will RP every little thing if i need to, just to play on the server again like normal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you.
Did you try to pull them over before resorting to using the gun
Especially since you lost them and can't be 100% sure it's the same car
You currently has 16 minutes left of your blacklist.

You shot my car at point blank from rather far away you had no idea whom was in the car, I suggest you to not open fire as soon as you see a similar car that you has been chasing, for all you know there might be a different driver or in this case a different car.

Denied.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]