Report: norwegiansnowman
Name of player: norwegiansnowman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65959176

Time in GMT: 1:45am (and like 3 hours on)

Server: V2D

Summary: I was President, and I was in my Office when the Police and SWAT Sergeants come running in and tell me that rebels are about to attack. I order them to guard one of the doors while I take cover with a view of the elevator. (At some point here the SWAT Sergeant leaves). When elevator with 2 unarmed rebels arrives, I order the Police Sergeant to go and detain them, explicitly stating to only use deadly force if they pull a weapon. He then charges out and mows them down with his MP5 as they scream for mercy over VOIP. I demote him for excessive use of force. He comes back as a Police Officer, heads up the elevator, and proceeds to kill me. I respawn, he comes back, and this time I have the demote ready, and demote him before he kills me again. He then spent the next several hours RDMing, and later based with rebels as a gun dealer.

Evidence:
Police Officer taking aim at me
Player list showing jobs immediately after I got killed

Basing with rebels as gundealer:
Chat showing him adverting his location with rebels
Chat showing him responding to me warning him about basing with rebels
It appears I failed to get a screenshot of him in the Gun Dealer job at this time though.
lol
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding teamkilling.
Suspension will be applied for one day. A blacklist from weapons access will be applied for six hours.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]