Literally every single admin that can see the @ chat
So, i wanted to build a mechanic shop, where i could weld things to cars and change the skin.
When i told an admin i wanted it, he said "You have to build a mechanic shop first."
So i built (bought) a mechanic shop and told the admins that i wanted my permissions. I asked nicely, using words like please and.. uhh..
Anyway, i was calling them, asking them for the permissions. I told them i already had my first customer, and i was ringing desperately while he angrily waited for someone to give me the permissions i needed. Very soon nobody came and the customer left. I complained to the admins about it, yet no answer. My second customer arrived, and now i was even more desperate than before. I tried to be nice, and ask them nicely, but then i just saw Pinky in the chat say;
"Please be informative in admin chat."
I was confused. The fuck? How does he have time to write an OOC message instead of help a member of Fearless?
The customer soon left and i was angry. I told him i would make an Administrator abuse thread (like this you're reading now)
and then my screen went white. Pinky kicked me for;
"Threatening staff."
It wasn't threatening. I was warning Pinky that he was not doing his job and was losing countless customers for me to serve.

I couldn't be fucking bothered reconnecting.
Before we get Started, Read the Rules on Posting an abuse case and USE Template!
I will reveal the admin super secret of to why we don't want to hand out the tool. Because everyday we get spammed with " mechanic pls!!" And if and that's a big IF we give out the tool we see a ocean of green taxis pink ambulances and so on, you could argue that we should inform the players of what they can and cannot do but what good does that do when 90% of the players given the tool disregard it? And where does that leave us? We're flying around for hours trying to clean up the mess. And that's why most of you don't get the tool.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
This is absolutely ridiculous, you spent no time to read the rules for reporting a staff member, didn't bother to copy the template
and didn't have the patience to give Pinky enough time to tend to his duties, you aren't the only one making a call on the server.

You have the audacity to call Pinky an idiot infront of one of the other people on the server.
v33x [00:50:12] Mata | God (STEAM_0:0:79615030) said: .// hang on
v33x [00:50:24] Mata | God (STEAM_0:0:79615030) said: .// some idiot admin just removed my permission

You then proceed to make a threat to report him if he doesn't teleport to you immediantly.
v33x [00:57:01] Mata | God (STEAM_0:0:79615030) said: @ Pinky, if you don't come and help me, like i've typed 500 letters for, i might just make a demotion request.

------
No template or anything, didn't read the rules of report.
The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.

You then report literally every single administrator on team over a single case.
No abuse noted, closed.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator