Unblacklist Request - Weapons
Your name: ViiperzOMighty

Your blacklist ID: 55872

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57168420

Reason: RDM x2

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Barkles

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: During the last hour or so I have been RPing with the group known as the "Anti-Evo Terrorists". We have been in multiple firefights with the Police and SWAT teams. Firehas been returned or started by another team every time and I am the only person in the situation to receive a black-list against me. I didn't even know I managed to kill 2 people so how can the RDM be pinned on me as an individual?

Any help on this matter is highly appreciated as I recently found this server and over the last 3 days or so have put over 18 hours. I always abide by server rules and am concerned as to why this has happened.

EDIT: I would also like to add that I was AFK at the time I was BL and was told about it by my friend when I returned. How could a member of staff accuse a player of rule breaking without hearing both sides?
I was the "friend" who told him about his BL.

It started when a couple of others got teleported, then I saw Viiperz get teleported. Because he goes AFK quite recently, sometimes without warning, I tried asking him what was going on, then did it over Steam, as he had his mic muted on Teamspeak. He didn't respond, so I told Barkles, who was above my store at the time, that Viiperz may not respond because he's AFK. He asked why, I said that I didn't know (because he didn't tell me why he was going AFK). So he said okay and then flew back up to the situp involving Viiperz.

It was about 10, maybe 15 minutes later that Barkles flew back down to me and said that Viiperz will be receiving a weapons blacklist, can you let him know when he comes back? - at this point, I said yes, then Barkles proceeded to blacklist. Viiperz then returned maybe half an hour later (I may be wrong) and I told him about the BL. He seemed quite confused, and because he was new to Fearless, he then asked me how to make an unblacklist request - so I pointed him in the direction of the template and rules and now we've ended up here.

Apologies if this post was un-needed, just feel it's necessary as I was somewhat involved in his BL.
right so let me clarify what nightmare was trying to say.

I issued the blacklist because I was called regarding 2 RDM's and as you were AFK you couldn't defend yourself, and I made a decision, or I would happily take your side too.

Now as you made the request please explain the 2 kills you made against bouncing ball and Balls.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(06-07-2015, 09:07 PM)Barkles Wrote: right so let me clarify what nightmare was trying to say.

I issued the blacklist because I was called regarding 2 RDM's and as you were AFK you couldn't defend yourself, and I made a decision, or I would happily take your side too.

Now as you made the request please explain the 2 kills you made against bouncing ball and Balls.

As I said, I was a member of a terrorist group. We were being raided by the SWAT and the Police. I killed them as they were trying to kill me and my group.
Alrighty then, let me just check your story with the accusers then we'll see what the outcome is
If everything checks out I would also like to ask that this BL be removed from my record. As a clear record is something I pride myself upon.
Due to the accusers not responding to me I will give you the benefit of the doubt, I apologise but as you were AFK at the time It was obviously difficult for me to get your side!

UBLR Approved.
== Approved as of 06/08/2015 - 20:18 GMT(+1) ==