Report: [PWND] [PINK]Pink Panther
Name of player: [PWND] [PINK]Pink Panther
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534
Time in GMT: (~)00:00
Server: V33X
Summary: Multiple points:
  1. Random taser when arresting: I shouted 'Fuck you' (/y Fuck you) once from the body of someone he had just run over whilst drifting out onto Connectivity Road. He then gets out of his car and tases an already stationary target.
  2. Random raid: After proceeding to arrest me for police disrespect, he drives a mile into the city and decides to search my house. My crime wasn't related to anything contraband related, yet my house is searched and my contraband destroyed, all without reason beforehand, whilst I'm in prison for police disrespect.
  3. Metagaming: There was no way the officer would have known exactly where I lived and arrived there straight after arresting me without metagaming. He would have had to read the props beside the house to know it was mine. Furthermore, my house is completely clean when inspecting visually as a passer-by. There's absolutely no visual reason to raid the property.
    I'd like the rule-breaker punished, and for me to be refunded for the full set of contraband lost, preferably out of his pocket.
Evidence:

User already permanently suspended.
Approved
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator