Report: satnavjudo
Name of player: satnavjudo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61827442

Time in GMT: 17:00-ish.

Server: V2D

Summary: Yet another raid for "high walls", even though they're fences WELL UNDER the height limit. We've been raided 4 times for having "high walls", even though the owner has said himself that our walls are FINE. I recently reported another player for raiding me for this same reason, although these two incidents are not related in any way other than the raid reason, check out the report I made so I don't have to make the same points again: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=60836

Evidence:

Here's a video of him saying the raid is for "high walls", and he even recognizes me as "the guy who put the player report against suarez". He then proceeds to insult my friends knowledge and understanding of the rules, despite my friend being completely right.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
[Image: 80f17b786761e6ffb8a8619b7f6b1837.png]

Here's a video of him telling my friend that he "can't really say anything" because he has 42 hours on the server. Totally uncalled for. My friend proved him wrong so he resorted to insulting his playtime.

Here's a video of him saying that our base is "stupid" and we wouldn't get raided if we changed our base design, despite there being nothing wrong with it.

Screenshots of the owner saying my fences are fine as a result of the last report I made:

[Image: 4kPbZ7K.jpg]

[Image: cs1rXI6.jpg]

I'm sure that's enough evidence.

I'm sick of this now, raided 4 times for "walls" that are actually FENCES.

Thanks for reading.
Well here we go again for the 4th time now. Directly involved because it's a shared base and I've been there all the times it's been raided including this one. Incase the fact that they're fences and can be seen right through wasn't enough to avoid a search, I reread the rules and saw that since people seem to debate that you can't tell how high four meters is (even though you could base it off player height), four PHX units is also a way to measure the max wall height.

Here is a screenshot of the fences we use for our base compared to a block 4 PHX units high.

[Image: srrymG0.jpg]

Not wanting to get mad here, but I honestly have no idea how anyone can think this is a valid reason to raid. There is literally no other prop we could have used for walls that would be any less suitable for not breaking wall rules. It's almost half the max height, completely see through, doesn't make the base look like a doomfort and can even be shot through.

Unless you want the base to look like somebody's front garden I have no idea how to stop these raids happening, because letting all our contra get destroyed and then having to spend half an hour editing footage and creating a ban request certainly isn't the most optimal solution.
[Involved]

I was invited in there with them so I can a safe place to fill out my BMD orders whilst selling them some products, and when he knocked on my door in the base I told him down the mic that he has no right to raid and that Soulripper himself has said the the walls are fine. Although we had nothing that was considered illegal under that presidents rule, it was still an unjust raid.
We may have not lost anything that time, apart from our time, but before we have lost a lot of cash due to these unjust raids.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The user in hand have been caught in violation of the Raiding Rules.
"14.4 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons."

As the user raided for 'Highwalls' and stated that in his warrant, it is evident that there were no other reason intended; Otherwise they would be stated in the warrant. Because these were not 'Walls' but in fact fences, there is no logical reason why you would want to raid as you have clear view of what your 'Suspects' where doing.
The accused player will receive a 3 Hour Blacklist from Police Officer

Thank you for your Report.

Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]