Involved 3: Nihl

SteamID:
Accused Player: STEAM_0:1:37326811

Involved 1: STEAM_0:0:46187149
Involved 2: STEAM_0:1:51515260
Involved 3: STEAM_0:0:46381033

Time in GMT: 23:30+-

Server: v2d

Summary: Lying to hitman in order to get me killed. 

Explanation and evidence:
This started with me and Nihl driving around when we notice people breaking the rules. We decided to follow them and see if they were breaking the rules. This is what casketking00 saw as "Stalking".

Now as time goes i find myself outside KFC where i get killed. I was previously informed through LOOC from GoogleWasMyIdea that i had a hit on me. Google and Falcao was working together.

Now i was wondering what kind of reason the clients could have for a valid hit, therefore Me, Obay, Google, Nicl, Falcao and casketking00 had a nice chat on the tides roof. GoogleWasMyIdea provided this screenshot: 

He also added into the reason that i was "following them". This was true however not a valid reson to ask for a hit since this is more fitting to contact the police about.
He said that i "Verbaly and physically assulted us and acting violent". "He was shouting stuff out the window as he drove past".  This can be seen in my gameplay videos that is not true. This is confirmed by the following video: 

Spoiler :

Now the main reason Google and Falcao took the hit was because he said I "Shot my car to shit". This is backed up by him saying "I am fully certain that Voluptious shot my car (...)" on the tides roof, this can be seen here.

Spoiler :
(its raging through YT's servers, fighting for a spot online. Give it a few mins)

However Obay confirmed on the Tides roof that i had never damaged or even taken out a gun in this session, making this claim a lie.

If there are any part of the videos that needs to be slowed down, please comment it and i will shorten down that section. Since this is a longer session i had to speed it up. 
Gameplay video 1: 

Spoiler :

Gameplay video 2:

Spoiler :
Notice when we were at BP he was actively running infront of my car. 

Gameplay video 3:

Spoiler :

If any other evidence what so ever is required, do not hesitate to ask for it. I have it all. 
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
I'd just like to start off my response by saying that this is my first day on the server, and it'd be a shame for it to be my last.
As confirmed by OP, the initial reason that I contacted the hitmen was the fact that we were being stalked by the yellow car, and the mustang. I asked several times in voice chat why they were following us, and they didn't specifically say that they were seeing if we "were breaking rules", so I assumed that they were simply stalking us RP'ly.
I was then informed by the hitmen that they could only perform hits based on physical things, so I mentioned the fact that I was ran over and I needed to be revived by a medic. I also said my car was shot to shit, however I understand now that this was NOT the case. I went through a tunnel with several people in, and one of those people shot at me, and I made a bad judgement and assumed that OP was the shooter.
So, he wasn't the shooter, but I was ran over by him or his friend. I asked a few people who was driving the vehicle, and all signs pointed towards OP. So I placed the hit on him.  I got ran over because we were being stalked, and I got out and stood in front of the car and asked why he was following us, he then tried to drive forwards, running me over and leaving me in a state where I needed medical attention.
I've noticed that things on this server can get pretty hectic at times, and when there's 10 people at one location, it's hard to work out who did what. I'm sorry if the logs show that what I said was incorrect. I'm sorry OP for having you killed, if it truly wasnt you in the mustang.
OP, I tried to add you on steam so we could talk this out, but it's a shame that we couldn't find eachother.
I'd just like to add that I've already spent 5 hours on this server on just my first day, and aside from this mess, I've had a fantastic time RP'ing, especially with the police/SWAT. Here's a random screenshot I took after making my first proper arrest for a SWAT guy Tounge

EDIT 25/05/2015 - already put in 12 hours on this server, love it to pieces haha!

[Image: HPn4NVs.jpg]
(05-24-2015, 10:25 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Now the main reason Google and Falcao took the hit was because he said I "Shot my car to shit". This is backed up by him saying "I am fully certain that Voluptious shot my car (...)" on the tides roof, this can be seen here.

Spoiler :
(its raging through YT's servers, fighting for a spot online. Give it a few mins)

Just wondering, where does this video show me saying "I am fully certain that Voluptious shot my car" ?
I was asked "Were you certain that the person who shot you was Voluptious?" to which I replied "I was certain that the person who shot me was either the passenger or the driver in there, and I asked for confirmation from another person who told me that it was Voluptious."
Note how I said that I WAS certain. However I soon realized I may have been wrong, so I asked another person who told me that it was Voluptious shooting at me, obviously this was not the case.
I was being chased by two cars, the mustang, and the yellow car. In a chase like that, it's fairly tricky to see exactly who is saying and doing what, as there were several other cars on the streets as well.
I've tried to contact OP in game and talk things out, to no avail.
Also, you've failed to mention anything about the fact one of the reasons why the hit was placed was because I was ran over and left for dead. I was ran over by the mustang, not your car, as I later discovered. But I'd still appreciate it if you could at least verify that my claim about that was true.

Another thing:

(05-24-2015, 10:25 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Explanation and evidence:
This started with me and Nihl driving around when we notice people breaking the rules. We decided to follow them and see if they were breaking the rules. This is what casketking00 saw as "Stalking".

Look on this page - http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

General Rules, number 10.

"If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands."

As following us to see if we were breaking the rules isn't really allowed, it was COMPLETELY reasonable for me to assume that you were following us with malicious intentions (stalking).
I attempted to speak to you in game but you didnt answer one of my questions when i PM'ed you back.

Nevertheless if it was me or not you still died when your car got shot to bits, therefore you were acualy breaking NLR at that point.

EDIT:
Quote:General Rules, number 10.

"If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands."

As following us to see if we were breaking the rules isn't really allowed, it was COMPLETELY reasonable for me to assume that you were following us with malicious intentions (stalking).

You are misunderstanding. I didnt take actions in my own hands to stop you breaking the rules, we decided to drive after you to see if you broke anything else, since the impression we got from you when we first encounered you was that you were someone who did not care about the rules at all. 

Yes, it both was and is completely reasonable to asume that i was stalkin you with malicious intent, however that is not a job for a hitman, that is a job for the current police force. 
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(05-26-2015, 03:09 PM)casketking00 Wrote: Another thing:

Uhum, we were only CHECKING if you were breaking rules as you and the red volkswagen gang clearly did from what we saw. We never took the situation in our own hands by shooting down your cars or trying to stop them. We followed you around to, if you broke another rule, warn Obay on TS and make him come to us as he then could deal with the case. Also now we're speaking about backseat administrating, you actually jumped out of your car to stop me from following you. You then shouted "Stop stalking us it's FailRP" and blocked my car with your body and kept on doing so to prevent me from being able to follow you - which is backseat administrating as you deemed it FailRP in vocal chat before. As I wanted to pass and YOU RAN infront of my car making me hit you. But sadly enough I didn't record this so I have no evidence of this happening but I felt it had to be put out there.
(05-26-2015, 03:33 PM)Nihl Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 03:09 PM)casketking00 Wrote: Another thing:

Uhum, we were only CHECKING if you were breaking rules as you and the red volkswagen gang clearly did from what we saw. We never took the situation in our own hands by shooting down your cars or trying to stop them. We followed you around to, if you broke another rule, warn Obay on TS and make him come to us as he then could deal with the case. Also now we're speaking about backseat administrating, you actually jumped out of your car to stop me from following you. You then shouted "Stop stalking us it's FailRP" and blocked my car with your body and kept on doing so to prevent me from being able to follow you - which is backseat administrating as you deemed it FailRP in vocal chat before. As I wanted to pass and YOU RAN infront of my car making me hit you. But sadly enough I didn't record this so I have no evidence of this happening but I felt it had to be put out there.

Erm, you said the following:

You weren't just CHECKING, you even said yourself that you "notice people breaking the rules. We decided to follow them" - surely that isn't allowed, based on rule #10.

As you said, you saw us breaking a rule apparently. What you should have done is report me for doing that, and let the admins deal with it, not follow us and see what happens next.

Another thing, in response to this:

"Also now we're speaking about backseat administrating, you actually jumped out of your car to stop me from following you. You then shouted "Stop stalking us it's FailRP" and blocked my car with your body and kept on doing so to prevent me from being able to follow you - which is backseat administrating as you deemed it FailRP in vocal chat before."

Do you have a video of that? I'm fairly sure that I never said such a thing. I remember getting out and standing in front of the mustang, saying something along the lines of "Stop stalking me and my friend!" - which is when I was ran over and left for dead, my initial reason for the hit.
(05-26-2015, 03:18 PM)Voluptious Wrote: I attempted to speak to you in game but you didnt answer one of my questions when i PM'ed you back.

Nevertheless if it was me or not you still died when your car got shot to bits, therefore you were acualy breaking NLR at that point.

EDIT:

Quote:General Rules, number 10.

You are misunderstanding. I didnt take actions in my own hands to stop you breaking the rules, we decided to drive after you to see if you broke anything else, since the impression we got from you when we first encounered you was that you were someone who did not care about the rules at all. 

Yes, it both was and is completely reasonable to asume that i was stalkin you with malicious intent, however that is not a job for a hitman, that is a job for the current police force. 

Thanks for understanding. I'll admit, after having only been on the server for a few hours at that point, I hadn't read the rules. I'll admit that I was in the wrong for the most part, and I have tried to talk things out with OP. However this is dealt with, I'll accept the punishment. If I am banned for this, I will be posting an unban appeal, as I've now got over 17 hours on the server, and aside from this issue and a few other minor issues, I've had a fantastic time.

OP, can we talk via PMs about how to resolve this?
(05-26-2015, 03:18 PM)Voluptious Wrote: I attempted to speak to you in game but you didnt answer one of my questions when i PM'ed you back.
Sorry about that. I was too busy having my house raided by yourself and the police! Tounge
Casketking00 Wrote:Do you have a video of that? I'm fairly sure that I never said such a thing. I remember getting out and standing in front of the mustang, saying something along the lines of "Stop stalking me and my friend!" - which is when I was ran over and left for dead, my initial reason for the hit.
First you should read the full thing.
Nihl Wrote:But sadly enough I didn't record this so I have no evidence of this happening but I felt it had to be put out there.
Second you admit to dying after I hit you with my car and after placing the hit on Voluptious, so erm.. NLR?
Now about this.
Casketking00 Wrote:You weren't just CHECKING, you even said yourself that you "notice people breaking the rules. We decided to follow them" - surely that isn't allowed, based on rule #10.
Backseat administrating is at the point where you kill someone and give the reason "They broke rules so I killed them." As I said before I NEVER killed you nor did I ever try and stop you from breaking the rules. I just watched you break them and reported you to an administrater.

Edit; It's good to see you realising that you're in the wrong. I don't think we need te resolve much as Voluptious got killed. If you face any punishment be sure to read the rules! And I would like to apologize in advance if I came over a bit harsh in his thread, I feel like I kinda did.
(05-26-2015, 04:32 PM)Nihl Wrote:
Casketking00 Wrote:Do you have a video of that? I'm fairly sure that I never said such a thing. I remember getting out and standing in front of the mustang, saying something along the lines of "Stop stalking me and my friend!" - which is when I was ran over and left for dead, my initial reason for the hit.
First you should read the full thing.
Nihl Wrote:But sadly enough I didn't record this so I have no evidence of this happening but I felt it had to be put out there.
Second you admit to dying after I hit you with my car and after placing the hit on Voluptious, so erm.. NLR?
Now about this.
Casketking00 Wrote:You weren't just CHECKING, you even said yourself that you "notice people breaking the rules. We decided to follow them" - surely that isn't allowed, based on rule #10.
Backseat administrating is at the point where you kill someone and give the reason "They broke rules so I killed them." As I said before I NEVER killed you nor did I ever try and stop you from breaking the rules. I just watched you break them and reported you to an administrater.
Edit; It's good to see you realising that you're in the wrong. I don't think we need te resolve much as Voluptious got killed. If you face any punishment be sure to read the rules! And I would like to apologize in advance if I came over a bit harsh in his thread, I feel like I kinda did.

I said that I was left for dead, which meant that I was left injured, not dead, so I didn't break NLR. Also, I'm pretty sure that patrolling to see who is and who isn't breaking the rules is backseat administrating, surely. But yeah, I appreciate and accept your apology, I'm sorry as well. This was all a big mess, and I'd appreciate it if we could resolve this. I've read the rules 3 times over Smile